Chaos

Celestia's POV
"What did you want hear?"
No reply.

"Why were you impersonating two students?"

Silence

"WHO SENT YOU?"

Nothing.

"ANSWER ME!" I roared slamming the wall next to me making a ginormous hole.

One of them finally spoke.

"Fine you want answers? I'll give you answers, it's not like you ponies have a chance against us anyways."

" It was very easy to infiltrate your school, we observed for a while and concluded that the Rainbow haired one and the blue pegasus had feelings for each other, so to stir up some negative emotions we made it look like he was kissing another mare."

"Us changelings are everywhere and you haven't even scratched the surface, this school will be ours overnight, and as for who sent us, you'll find out soon enough. You must also want to know about the student that went missing, he'll be a mindless zombie soon enough. Haha I'm really giving you all the help you need! One last piece of advice you might want to keep an eye on the injured student... hehe"

I rushed to the infirmary, Luna was already there fighting of a beast similar to the ones we had seen on the day Discord called us.

" CELESTIAL THIS THING TRIED TO KILL APPLEJACK."

With a combined blast from the two of us the beast fell to the floor lifeless. They must be targeting Applejack because she knows what took place on the day Coco went missing, she must be protected at all times.

We need to know what she saw.

"Apple honey, are you alright?" I asked, concerned

She sat up in bed, eyes dim and nodded.

"Honey, I know your tired and I know it hurts, but have to tell us everything you know."

She looked up at me her lips parted but then closed again, I nudged her reassuring her it was okay to talk.

"Coco...they took him, two changelings disguised as ponies...we meant them in the Alchemy Lab since our timetables were changed...."

I gasped the changelings really must be everywhere, I never made an order for the timetables to be changed, I glanced at Luna she was the only other person with that authority, could they really have taken my sister? No I don't think so she was fighting those other creatures right now.

"Anything else sweetie?" Luna asked.

Apple turned to face her and nodded, tears were slowly forming in her eyes, I feel terrible.

"They feed off love, at that moment I couldn't remember their weakness but I tried my best to fight them...though my best wasn't enough..." She burst out into painful sobs and it wrenched my heart out of my very body.

Rainbow's POV
"There must be a book about them some where..." I mumbled
"How about you check the Creatures and Magic Aisle, instead of the Adventure section, is that all you read?" Soarin replied rolling his eyes. Hard.

I scoffed and just followed him quietly to the right aisle.

We both rummage around looking for a book that could give us mor information in these mysterious creatures. I think I saw something that fit what we needed, I reached for it but it was too high, I was about to fly up and get it, but Soarin grabbed it instead and brought it down.

I could have done that myself, but he just had to use every opportunity to show off, Classic Soarin.

A/N: Both of you are the same...