The Cheesiest Pie

Cheese's POV

My mind went back to an old bedtime story I had been told time and time again. It was called the Gingerbread pony, but it was particular part of the story that held significance in my current situation. The song the Gingerbread pony used to sing as his many pursuers chased after him: Run, run, I'm the one and only! You can't catch me! I'm the Gingerbread pony! I hoped that that applied to me too! Spike was still on my tail! Hehe that's the last time I tease him!...maybe....I'M SORRY HE JUST MAKES IT SO EASY! I'm a good friend I promise. I run and run and run until I approach a sharp turn HAZAH my route to freedom! I dive round a corner into the nearest room and close the door quietly behind me. I hear Spike growl and snort, he finally lets out a roar it frustration and stomps away. I let out a sigh of relief and slump down against the walls, yep it think im gonna skip PE class for the day. I'm surprised he didn't follow mean in here.

Suddenly a here a flushing noise and a pink mare trots out of a stall...OH NO NON NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-

Pinkie's POV

Cheese is a girl? A/N: *facepalm*. "Cheese? WAIT CHEESE WHAT ARE U DOING IN HERE" He flinches and steps backwards "Look Pinkie I-I can explain-" "You got 5 seconds!" I exclaimed cheeks red, HOW LONG HAD HE BEEN THERE? HAD HE HEARD EVRYTHING? Maybe ranting about my crush on him in a public bathroom wasn't the best idea"Well you see I needed a place to hide-" " FIVE SECONDS ARE UP I EXCLAIMED. I whip out my trusty PINKIE PIE PARTY CANNON! (I always keep it on me, its basically an essential at all times. I shove Cheese in and strap the helmet on his head, safety first, then BOOM He went YEET! he gone. Honestly what if someone had seen him? He's so crazy, but that what I like about him.

Cheese's POV

As I flew through the air, fearing for my life, I thought about the events leading up to this moment. I thought of Pinkie her snorty laughter, music to my ears, and the madness in her eyes, she really was mad as a hatter, heck she just shot me out of a cannon! To say she was cray cray would be and understatement. But that's what I love about her, and she was nice enough include a helmet! What a kind soul. Oh look it's Fluttershy! I am approaching her at a high speed...hehe this is fine "LOOK OUT!!!!" I prepare myself for the impact but in never came, I opened my eyes that I didn't realise had been tightly shut.

"Cheese are you alright?"Fluttershy asked concerned, she caught me? Dang that girl is stronger than she looks. She set me down om the ground, I wasn't physically harmed but my pride sure was. "Um thanks Fluttershy, sorry if I startled you" "It's alright Cheese" she replied "But may I ask how you, em, found yourself in this situation?" The tips of my ears heated up "Well uh Pinkie-" "Say no more" She interjected "I understand now, oh sorry to cut you off, if you have nothing else to say though, have you seen Discord anywhere?" I scratched my chin "Hmmm I don't think so " I was about to say something but I bit my tongue, I remembered where teasing people had gotten me today.

Oh Cheese Do you ever Learn but ooooo is Flutter shy looking Discord?

Anyways once again thx for reading hope have a great day and don't forget to vote and comment if u enjoyed

Mr drummer?

Mr Drummer: 639 words