Prisoners

Cocos POV
Ugh, I couldn't move, my body felt stiff and I could barely breath, my mind raced trying to figure out where I was and what had happened. My sense of sight seemed fail me as the whole world looked like a blur. All I knew was that I was hanging upside down. I could hear voices

" The Queen is gonna be so happy! And this is only phase one of the plan, she got help from-" the voice sounded familiar "Shut your trap you buffoon! That's a secret! What if someone hears you!" I heard the sound of feet walking away and then it clicked. Those were the ponies from class! Think think think Coco what on earth is going on!

Whatever they were talking about it didnt sound good, I had to warn someone, how did I get back to school, where even was I? My head ached as the blood rushed rapidly towards my head. I groaned and my eyes flickered lazily I could felt heavier almost as if my very will to be was being sucked out of me. I blacked out wondering if this was the end.

Soarins POV
We back away slowly trying not to make a sound. So there was another me in there, this is crazy we made our way to the principals office. On arrival we found Princess Celestia, on a phone call talking quite frantically. She dropped her phone frazzled and rubbed her temples.

"Ms Celestia!!!!" I whisper shouted "WHAT!" she roared I shrunk back behind Rainbow (the principal is really scary when shes upset)

"I'm sorry guys I'm a little on edge, what's wrong?" She forces a smile.

Rainbow Dash explained the situation, Principal Celestias expression darkened more and more after every word.

"Show me now." The Principal stated I nodded and we lead her too the classroom.

She snuck up on them and easily restrained them with her powerful magic.

"We'll keep them for questioning, these are changelings, this explains hey the intruders were so hard to change, they were undercover as students, speaking of students, there is something you must know.." The principal trailed off.

She took a deep breath and continued.

"...two students went missing today"

I gasped.

"Who?" Rainbow Dash asked her voice shaky.

The Principal hesitated once more, "AppleJack and Coco are the missing students, Luna went to look for them, I was in the phone with her just now...she hasnt had any luck-"

"Celestia! Celestia!" Vice Principal Luna hurried towards us with a limp body in her arms. "I found Applejack! She was unconscious in some kind of underground tunnel!"

I stepped back in horror and Rainbow Dash clasped her hands on her mouth.

"Is she..." Rainbow Dash started. Luna shook her head, "Shes alive but very weak" she said. "Coco was no where to be found."

I furrowed my brows where could he be...did someone take him?

Suddenly Apple Dash coughed violently.

"Coco..." she groaned.

Rainbow Dash looked to me hopefully as if to ask me if I was seeing what she was seeing.

"Apple!" She shouted " Do you know what happened to him?"

Apple didnt reply and let out a few grunts.

"Dont push yourself to hard sweetie." Principal Celestia added. "But if you do know where he is it could help us get him back."

Apple Jack's eyes flickered open and she tried to keep them that way. "Changelings...they took him."

Tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, she tried to get up but to no avail.

Princess Celestia took AppleJack to the nurse while Rainbow Dash and I stood there in shock not able to process what had just happened.

Rainbow Dash snarled and stomped off, when she does that you just know shes about to do something irrational.

I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" She snapped.

"You." I replied calmly

Her scowl grew more intense and her face flushed.

"Look Dashie things arent looking to good, and storming off alone isnt the best thing to do right now...we have to stick together with the ones we trust...I trust you...I know we have no way of knowing who is who but...I hope you trust me."

She sighed.

"I- I do"

I grinned. "Ok but let's calm down, you look really hot...in more ways than one." I smirked wiggling my eyebrows hoping to raise her spirits.

Her face only got redder, but she rolled her eyes, with a small grin

"I'm gonna pretend like I didnt hear that she said turning around folding her arms."

Now I was having fun.

I lifted her chin up so she was face to face with me. "But it's true." I whispered.

She pushed me back. "This isnt the time for flirting Clipper! We need to come up with a plan and fast." "We need to find something that would give us the upper hand on those dang changelings...like a weakness."

Rainbow Dash suddenly grabbed her chest and started gasping for air. She fell backwards into my arms

"DASHIE WHAT THE-"

"I can't believe I'm saying this but...TO THE LIBRARY" She sighed pointing in the direction of the said room.

"Your such a drama queen"

Sorry guys this one was a little short, hope you enjoyed it anyways, I'm trying to keep it to schedule but I'll be going off to boarding school soon so things have been hectic, hope you liked it tho, and if you did please follow and vote and comment