Coco Apple?

Rarity's POV

It's happening people! Get into your stations! Coco Apple is happening, I repeat this is not a drill! Coco Apple is happening.

"Here they come everybody hide!"

At that moment, a blonde pony- sapien with a Stetson hat, cowboy boots and a jean skirt walked out into the playground. Not very far behind came a Dark pony-sapien, with short brown hair that sometimes covers one of his eyes.

He sat next to her on a bench, smiling and blushing at her. "Thanks for being my frie- I Mean not alone buddy Applejack! It means a lot." She smiled back, but her face soon turned to a frown as Two guys walked up to them. Their names were Rogue and Dreyar. Coco, the dark stallion beside Applejack pulled his hoodie over his head and began to walk away!

"Where do you think your going pipsqueak? The fun is just beginning!" Rogue laughed, my that Rogue is most distasteful! He disgusts me terribly, and I am keen on showing that fact! Even so he keeps chasing after me like a lost puppy, BUT WAY LESS CUTE! He is Big and muscly with black spikey hair and peach skin. His friend Dreyar is just someone he bullied that joined him in order to stop being bullied! he is quite adorable and has curly blonde hair.

" Y'all should leave Coco alone y'hear?!" Applejack growled defending her friend, taking a protective step in front of him.

"Oooh Look Dreyar! He got his girlfriend to be his bodyguard! Bad choice pipsqueak!" Rogue chortled whilst cracking his knuckles "Wanna play you dumb blonde?"

Coco looked distraught.

He said, just loud enough for Rogue to hear... "Don't call her that."

He then stepped in front of Applejack "Your fight is with me."

Applejack protested but Coco stood firm, it was very moving, a tear escaped from the prison bars that were my eye lids.

Rogue then balled up his fist and chucked it straight at Coco. He waited for the impact but it never came. He opened his eyes and Applejack was in front of him, she was holding Rogue's fist! She flipped him over took Coco's hand and then walked away.

The big oaf just lay there in disbelief! He couldn't comprehend what just happened!

Once Applejack and Coco had gotten away... she looked straight into his eyes. "Don't you ever try to fight your battles on your own again!" Coco was confused but continued to listen. "Because i'm always here to help you and don't you ever forget that!" Coco gasped, looked down at his feet and blushed.

"Well I gotta go see ya around Coco!" She kissed him on the cheek. I am so lucky to witness this!! My ship is sailing!!! Thank goodness I got it on tape! Next time hopefully I can actually do some match making.

then a familiar voice comes up behind me.

"Ummm Rarity what are u doing in a bush?"

I quickly get up and brush off the leaves from my hair and my skirt. I have to look up at Spike now, I remember the days when he used to be shorter than me, but now, that is definitely not the case!

"You missed one." he said picking leaf from my head.

I start to explain myself.

"Well I was just spying on my ship!" I chirp casually.

"What the heck? Your ship..?"

"You wouldn't understand darling! And with that I strutted off.

Thank you very much for reading but I am really under a lot of pressure I think I have to many books which makes updating hard. Anyway I might take a break because exams are coming up!

So I am trying to update as much as possible.

Anyway I don't really think Mr drummer is going to be showing even though we got some decent words, he is studying for exams very vigorously. So see ya!

Word count: 653