Mysteries

Twilight POV
Ahh school was finally over for the day, I had a busy schedule ahead, studying, experiments, research oooh it was just so exciting. I didn't even notice Rainbow Dash calling out to me. She grabbed my arm " Jeez Twi if people have their heads in the clouds your night as well be in outer space" she scoffed. I giggled " Sorry Rainbow Dash your right I have a lot on my mind...speaking of which there's been something I've been meaning to ask you.

"Shoot"

"Well you know that boy that we met at the library the other day? The one with um the Spiky blue hair? Really handso- I mean umm really handy, cause he caught me..hehehe?"
Great now I'm rambling

Rainbow raised an eyebrow and sniggered
"I see you got the hots for pretty boy Flash, not gonna lie I wouldn't expect him to be your type, I thought u were more into the nerds, but hes pretty smart I guess, anyways yeah sure I guess I'll introduce you."

"Wait when did I say-"
It was too late the she grapped my hand and sped off, I was too scared to let go because of her immense speed, so all i could do was glide on helplessly.

Finally we came to a stop, very abrupt. In fact the force of the stop sent me flying at least 2m(yes I calculated)

"Rainbow!!!!" I yelled "YOU BETTER CATCH ME YOU KNOW IM NOT GOOD WITH MY WINGS YET!!"

I felt arms around me. "Your lucky you caught me or I would have-" And of course it had to be him, my luck just couldn't get any worse.

"Well um... I'm no Rainbow but I think I should suffice, hehe it seems like everytime I see you your falling from somewhere. Perhaps your falling for me?" He said with a smile. I knew he was joking but I felt like my heart missed multiple beats, do I have a disease or something?! (A/N: it's called a crush...) He set me down and I just stood their awkwardly. SAY SOMETHING TWILIGHT. "Haha...well um thanks, what are you doing here?"

" This is the way to the boys hostel so, yeah there's that"

" Oh hehe yeah silly me, I should get mowing- i mean get going, its pretty date- uh I MEAN PRETTY LATE!"

He chuckles and smiles at me
That smile...
My thoughts are interrupted my the sound of thunder.

I look up and dark clouds seem to cluster all above
I manage to notice a Rainbow blur dart between them.

Ugh

And the rain started to pour heavy
I was only wearing my school shirt which was thin and short sleeved. I wondered how I would get home with out getting pneumonia.

Suddenly Flash drapes his jacket over both of us, "We can make it if we run" he says and that's what we did when we got to the split between the hostel he waved and dashes towards the Male dorms leaving me with his jacket, I tried to call out after him but it was to late. I walked inside feeling a warm fuzzy feeling even though I was partially drenched I'm water. I shook the thoughts crowding my mind away, I took a hot shower and settled down with some, tea, my hoodies and a book. I tried and tried to study but Flash kept passing through my mind, enough was enough! I cant let some guy I just met rule my life! Ugh I banged my head on my desk in hopes of clearing my mind, but I just gave myself a headache "ugh why did I do that?"

My roommate Fluttershy tiptoed out of her room "Are you ok Twilight?" " I heard a loud bang" she asked worriedly
"Yeah I'm fine my book just fell" I lied, to embarrassed to tell her the truth. "Oh I'm just glad your ok" she nervously shifted from side to side, as if the wanted to tell me something. "I wanted to ask...um...do you have Discords number.

I was confused "Yeah, u wanna talk to that dingus?"

Fluttershy flinched " Well I dont think hes a dingus, he helped me today and-and I'd like to say thank you"