The Escape

Coco's POV
How long was I going to be stuck here. This repulsive changelings have probably taken over the whole school by now.
"Argh! Let me go!"
I heard someone struggling below and immediately recognised the voice.
"Soarin this isn't you! Ugh!"
Then another more evil voice rang out
"Put her in a cocoon, I still have some use for the stallion."
After our captors had left the room, I mustered all my strength to call out to Rainbow Dash.
"R-rainbow, over here!"
Her head turned to face mine
"Coco?! So this is where they took you! We've all been worried sick, AJ still won't forgive herself for letting them take you..."
I sighed, she always was way too hard on herself.
But I was glad Rainbow was here, it meant we had a bigger chance of escaping
"Those rascals!" Rainbow snarled. "That witch out some kind of spell in Soarin! If I could just get out of here, I think I can break it!"
Hmmm
"Try and swing over to me!" I whispered.

Rainbow, started rocking back and forth after a while she gain momentum and when she swung close in enough, i latched my teeth onto her cocoon and ripped it open.
"Yes! " Rainbow cried.
"Shhhh!" I scolded "Help me out before someone comes!"

She break me out of my imprisonment and I could finally feel my limbs again. We were about to celebrate when the door when someone walked into the room
"Soarin!" I gasped
Soarin just cackled. "I knew you too would be up to something fishy."
"Soar please!" Rainbow pleaded. "I won't leave here without you! So please come back to your senses!"
"Yeah we don't wanna leave you behind dude!" I added.
Soarin stared at us for a while, for a slight moment, I thought maybe he was back to normal, but he just smirked.
"Just come with me if you don't want things to get ugly, there are guards everywhere so I wouldn't try anything if I were you."
We followed him helplessly.
Suddenly a guard blocked Soarin.
"What do you think your doing!?" Soarin growled.
"Where are you taking the prisoners?!" The guard snapped back in retaliation.
"Look you big oaf! I have direct orders from Queen Chrysalis to take them to get, initiated! And you know she doesn't like waiting! If you wanna be the reason I'm late-"
"Ok ok go!" The guard cut him off nervously
Soarin smiled smugly and pushed past the guard.
I gulped, initiation? I didn't like the sound of that, I stole a glance at Rainbow and it looked like she didn't either.
We approached a a large hall with no guards in it.
"This is Chrysalis's room, if you climb out that window it will be smooth sailing back to school."
"What?" I asked
"Your back!" Rainbow beamed.
Soarin just laughed once more
"Yeah surprise surprise Dashie! I have been for a while, but I figured I had to pretend to still be under a trance to get you guys out of here safely."
"Woah woah woah, what do you mean you guys? You mean all of us right?" I questioned.
"No I mean you guys, I've decided to stay."
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Rainbow Dash screeched.
I winced
"I don't want to either Dashie but I need to, think about it, I could pretend to still work for Chrysalis and get vital information about their plans."
"BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT CHRYSALIS WILL DO TO YOU, IT'LL BE OBVIOUS THAT YOUR THE ONES THAT HELPED US! REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID TO THAT GUARD!? DUMMY!"
"I'll be fine" Soarin replied calmly. "Don't worry about me Dashie, Coco you can't make me come."
I sighed. "Just promise you'll be ok?"
"Sure thing bro."Soarin said hugging me and Rainbow
"NOW GO!" Soarin said pushing us.
With one last goodbye Rainbow flew us out the window and we started our escape.

Soarin's POV
Now that they are out of the way time for my plan, I went back and found the guard that stopped my earlier. "You are needed to help restrain the prisoners." I lied.
Immediately I got him alone, I knocked him unconscious and tied him up. What an idiot. I gazed around the room looking for somewhere to hide him. Ended up shoving him into a closet and jamming it shut. I then locked the door and took the key. Everything was going smoothly.
I then punched myself in the face a couple of times, scratched my self and put dust all over me, to make it look like I had been beaten up. I limped over to a group of guards.
"Help!" I wailed
"What happened?!" They Asked.
"A guard was taking the prisoners somewhere, Queen Chrysalis hadn't given any orders like that so I got suspicious and followed them, they all jumped me and escaped, i just regain consciousness now."
The guards gasped.
"Send word to Queen Chrysalis immediately!" One shouted
I could barely stop myself from laughing out loud, but this was good, this meant they had some way to a contact Queen Chrysalis even when she was at school as Principal Luna, meaning I could contact my friends. I followed the guards still pretending to be hurt.
I just hoped Rainbow and Coco got back safely.
Rainbow's POV
"Come on Coco! Just a little longer we can make it!"
I tried to encourage Coco, but he was exhausted after being in that Castle for so long.
"Keep it up Apple will be so happy to see you!"
That was enough to keep him going.
We walked and walked until it got extremely late, we only reached the school early in the morning the next day.
By then I was completely wiped out, but I gathered all my strength and knocked on the girls campus door.
Twilight opened the door.
"TWILIGHT OH THANK GOODNESS! LOOK I GOT COCO, I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU-"
"SAVE IT CHANGELING!" She screamed and slapped a button on the wall, suddenly an alarm went off and all the students surrounded us.

This is not good

And the end! Hope you guys are in the edge of your seats! Cause the story is gonna get more and more intense as we progress! Sorry for not updating for so long, really busy with school and stuff hope you enjoy this episode!