I don't belong...

Discord's POV

There's not much here for me when I'm here I don't feel free, but when with her I feel alive, it's what I need to survive no offence, my classmates, but it really is too late to change my personality it's just my reality. And I do not blame you for questioning what I do, It's no your business, well technically it is but I don't want to talk to you. I don't need any people, in order too feel high I can't stop you from asking why. Why I choose to live this way I love it and It's mine and trust me I'll be fine as long as I have my alone time, and her time. When I'm on my own, when I'm all alone, it doesn't matter what I do. Friendship is Magic stuff, as long as that door's shut, not once do I wish that I could be like you

I much prefer causing mischief that making friendships.

Long story short

I'm somewhat of an introvert(to people I dont like.)

And before you start jumping to conclusions about the 'her' I'm talking about it's Fluttershy. Now don't get me wrong I have other friends and I l love them...but Fluttershy she's special, so kind so pure, the first person to reach out to me.

I like hanging out with other girls though, Rainbow and Applejack can be fun from time to time, and don't get me started on Pinkie Pie she throws the bets surprises, and I love surprises, she's almost as chaotic as I am! That being said Twilight is absolutely infuriating and she thinks she's so smart and perfect, BLARGH it makes me want to barf.

Anyways enough about feelings and that mushy stuff. I have to get to my next class. I have Physical Education, PE, I could beat everyone there with my eye closed, but I just don't care enough to put effort into it, what's the point of seeing who can run the fastest or who can climb a rope and ring a bell, or who can kick ball.

Like bruh you look like a fool chasing that ball. Anyways I kinda have to show up so I go anyways. And were playing dodgeball, another pointless sport I forgot to mention. I can't help but smile though, Fluttershy is on my team, the match starts and I lazily dodge a few badly aimed balls, and throw them back in an equally lazy manner, a few of my teammates get knocked out, which is surprising because the opposing team seems like they've never thrown anything in their life, guess there just equally talentless. Suddenly I hear a quiet grunt and see Fluttershy and the floor next to me, my eyes widen I disbelief, then pure rage consumes my face, my eye shone a bright red and I faced forward once more. I absolutely demolished the whole enemy team, I didn't know who had thrown the ball that struck Fluttershy, nor did I care, every single one of them was going to pay. I flung the balls as hard as I could never missing my target, I darted around the room with inhuman speed, just a blur to the untrained eye, I pelted every last person on the field. As I finally came to a halt, there was an excruciating silence, I turned to Fluttershy to see her shivering in fear, "Fluttershy I-" No, no! I didn't mean for this to happen, I would never- it was too late anyways, I ran out of the auditorium feeling like I was suffocating.

Of course I would mess up, I lost control, I just hated to see her hurt... but that's no excuse, she had always been so nice to me, but would she still care for me if she saw what I truly was? I ran and ran until I reached the back of the school. My breathing was ragged, maybe it's best if I just stay away, as much as I would miss her presence and our little tea parties, it would be a small price to pay for her happiness

Suddenly I see something zip through the air towards me, Soarin lands before me with a grin on his face, "Sup Discord! I saw you at PE you were dominating!...but don't look to hyped about it." "Wow 10/10 of observation skills" I say, rolling my eyes, He doesn't see this though, since my face is buried in my knees, " Look dude whatever it is don't let it keep you down your Discord! The one and only, your usually on par with Cheese on the craze factor! Though you don't seem in the mood in the mood right now, just know you can talk with me or any of the other guy OR even Fluttershy *wink* *wink" I wasn't in the mood to hear that name right now, but I knew Soarin meant well, so I gave him an unenthusiastic thumbs up, and watched as he soared away. I shouldn't stay like this I can't, Soarin is right I am Chaos Incarnate I should be out there causing some mischief!

Ugh Discord Are dumb bro are u dumb, welp lets hope everything turns out well, sorry if things are different the original chapter got deleted so I had to redo it, I remember the basic gist but it may not be word for word. Any ways see you guys later!

Word count: 916