<<prologue>>

"ah! dad!" minho exclaims.

"is it too tight? i'm sorry" his father mutters.

"it's okay... it's not that tight" minho smiles at his father even though he can't see him.

minho touches the blue fabric across his eyes. he feels the material and it is silk. his father chooses it so he won't feel irritate around his head. he reaches the knot behind his back, he does not know which one is the end of the fabric so he can't risk any. the elder surely knows how to stop minho from pulling it off.

"dad?"

"yes sweetheart?"

"why did you tie this thing around my eyes?"

his dad looks at him with sorrow. he silently cries as he put his hands on his son's shoulders. he grips it maybe too tight but not enough to hurt minho so bad.

"minho... i'm so sorry..." he cries his eyes out.

minho furrows his eyebrows, worrying for his father. "dad, please don't cry... it's not your fault"

"it is mine!" the father covers his face to silent his cry.

"dad..."

"please forgive me, baby. because of me,

you are blind"

||minchan||
||boyxboy||

hello! welcome to the new book of minchan!

i know i have another minchan book, which is... i haven't finished it yet. it's not that i'm starting it right away, i'm just gonna put the prologue here because i'm afraid that i will lose that ideas so i can check my books and then when i see this, i will like "wow! a book to write for my readers!"

i will write some drafts for this book so no worries! it will be here soon, no promises tho XD

see you on the next chapter!!