<<nine>>

jisung is having his moment alone at the backyard where his mother had put her hobby into it. the flowers look very healthy by how big they are blooming under the clear blue sky. the colours are so fascinating and the teenager loves to stare at her creation. not just any of that, there are some of landscape at the frontyard but that is only to make their house more lovely, and the secret beauty of house is kept behind of it.

he loves to look at the flowers because of the butterflies, flying around the beautiful plants, sticking up the pollens on their body before flies away to find another pollens.

he smiles to himself, standing up from his spot, brushing the dirt off his pants and turns around get ready to go inside again. but then, he stops his track when he hears his mother's voice near the kitchen window.

the smaller slowly walks towards the door and stands there behind the wall where he cannot be seen even if his mother standing at the door frame.

his ear catches her sigh, "you know it is not good to make that decision, i don't want to take any risks. i love him with all of my heart, i will not let them touch a single strand of his hair."

muffled noises from her phone with angry tone— jisung assumes— before she raises her voice as well, clearly getting annoyed by whoever that person on the other side of the call, "if you think you are so good at this, how about you stop asking for my help? i am done with your craps here, you always talk more but you did nothing and you always put everything on my back! let's see if you could survive without me!" then a beep sound is heard as her thumb press the end call aggressively.

she mutters softly as she put a hand on her hair, "can't make a simple job and he had the audacity to order me around?" and a few words that jisung can't hear anymore from the elder's lips before he hears the steps fading away from the door.

the teenager slowly peeks at the door to see if his mother is still there. when he makes sure that she is gone, he quickly gets inside and runs to his room, avoiding his mother on his way. he closes the door behind him after he successfully gets inside, not forgetting to lock the door as he slides down on the wooden frame.

who was she talking to? what was she talking about? who is this 'he' that she mentioned?

many thoughts accompanying his head as the conversation playing like a broken record. he never pays any attention to whom she speaks to because he knows mrs han only talk about her job everytime she has the device besides her ear.

he shakes his head to himself as he mumbles under his breath, "it's probably nothing, maybe it's just momma's work again. i'm worrying too much..."

but this, this conversation has planted itself inside his core mind. does his mother have hurt someone before? why does she disagree to that person so bad? what does the person want from his mother?

before he can think any further, he decides to go to his older friend's house. changing his outfits into comfortable one before he grabs his phone and get out of his room. wearing his shoes on the doorsteps and when he is about to open the door, a voice interrupt him.

"where are you going, dear?"

he turns around to make an encounter with mrs han standing near the couch in the living room.

"ah, momma! i, uhh.. i'm planning to go to minho hyung's house. he called me just now and says he is bored"

okay that is a stupid excuse, he admits himself, but it is a half lie. minho barely touches his rotary dial on his desk because he does not have anyone to call. jisung had gave the elder his number before since he has been hanging out with him very often, but minho knew he does not need to call the other because the younger always visit his mansion almost everyday.

and his mother, of course knows that is not true. mrs han let out a small laugh, "or you're the one who's getting bored here? sung, we both knew you always go there to hang out with little minho"

"what? momma, that's not true! i will never getting bored here..." he feels offended by her remark as he crossing his arms in front of him, pouting like a six years old kid.

"okay, okay, i believe you, my dear. don't get home late, yeah? i will cook dinner for us tonight"

"alright, ma. i'll be going now! i love you!"

last thing he hears an 'i love you too, sweetie!' before he closes the door and dashes to the mansion.

he wants to distract himself from thinking about the conversation. he never seen mrs han getting angry like that, not when in front of him at least. well, she does not getting mad in front of him, he's the one who eavesdropped her but that is not the point here right now.

he greets the security at the gate and sprints to the front door. the bodyguards see him so they open the door for him as he only speed himself up to the stairs. he bows an apology to the maids who are cleaning near him. he does not bother to knock the door as he twist the doorknob and pushes inside the room.

minho let out a sigh, does not bother to guess who is at his door. jisung's voice reaches to his ears, "hey hyung, how are you doing?"

he smiles towards the younger, "did you run from your house up to here?" he can hear the younger's pant from across the room.

"yeah... i miss you"

minho playfully scrunches his nose in disgust, "don't be so dramatic, sung"

yeah jisung, don't be so dramatic about it.

<<<>>>

i didn't bother to check my grammar anymore 😔☝️

i feel like i have typed this chapter before or is it just me having a deja vu 😭