<<fourteen>>

minho sighs silently as he is sitting down on his desk, chin rests on his palm while he flips the pages of his books. finally he can see how the book looks like, and this is what he had learnt since ten years ago.

he brushes the tip of his fingers on the dots, nostalgic feeling comes to him right away. it feels weird when he touches it with him looking at it, as if the fingers are his eyes instead of the one that sticked on his head.

and he knows he will not recognise any alphabets or colors, he does not even know what color of the pages he is holding to. maybe he knows but he cannot pinpoint the name.

minho let out another sigh, closing the book under his palm. he looks in front of him where the small shelf is located. he knows that is a shelf, and he knows the furnitures in this room. he just need a familiar simple touch and he will know right away. but he cannot do that outside of his room. all he has done is swinging his stick as a guidance.

a knock is heard in the room, the ravenette almost chokes as he secured the blindfold back to cover his eyes, "come in!"

the door is opened and he cannot figure the person out, but he does hear the tray sound is placed gently on the nightstand, "mrs kim?"

"it's me, dear" minho sighs in relief.

"i brought rice and kimchi stew for you to eat. i know you're studying right now but please eat something so you can avoid anything bad happens"

"thank you, mrs kim. i'll eat it right away" he gently pushes his book aside and turns his body slightly to face her.

the elder smiles slightly as she takes the tray back to bring closer to the younger. she gently put the tray in front of him, makes sure everything is neatly arranged. minho bows slightly while thanking her. she loves to see the blindfolded boy eats so well, "call me when you're done, alright?"

"yes, mrs kim. thank you for the meal"

"of course, young master" she bows before retreats from the room.

he waits until he hears the door shuts. he waits a little bit longer and when he is about to pull his blindfold, another knocking sound echoes the room. minho halts his movement and put his hand down before he tells whoever behind the door to come in. the door is open once again but this time, it is different.

"darling?"

he sighs in relief, he turns his head towards the sound, "chan, can you please lock the door? i want to take it off"

"take what off?"

okay what?

the first one is chan but then the voice has changed. suddenly, a lump form in his throat.

chan does not come alone.

he grips the spoon tighter as he turns his head away from the door. chan also panics a bit, quickly pull jisung inside before locks the door. the youngest of the three can only furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

the eldest walks toward the blindfolded boy, put his hands gently on his shoulders before he proceeds to wrap his arms around him. minho unconsciously grabs the arms and grips it tighter. chan can feel he is shaking slightly but he tries not to show it much.

"do you wanna tell him?" chan whispers slowly so the another person besides them inside the room will not hear them.

"i am scared, chan..."

"we don't need to tell him now if you don't want to"

minho thinks for a moment before he replies, "let's not for now"

"anything for you" chan kisses the crown of minho's head before he pulls away.

jisung does not see it, of course. he only thinks the two shows affection in front of him. he rolls his eyes silently, pouting away thinking when will he get it from hyunjin.

chan looks at the 16 year-old-boy, chuckling at his reaction. "why are you sitting there, jisung? i thought you said you wanted to meet him?"

"i wanted to but then you came and steal him away from me" his pout is growing as he cross his arms on his chest, huffing a bit.

minho let out a chuckle before he opens his arms to the younger. jisung sees it quickly lights up and almost jumps on the blindfolded boy.

"ack- jisung!-"

"i'm just happy that you let me hug you!" jisung screams in happiness before his smile falls and pulls away from minho, "this is not minho hyung, where's my hyung, you evil spawn?!"

"this is me!"

"minho hyung will never let me touch him?!?!?!?"

the eldest can only watch them arguing in front of him. he is happy that minho starts to warm up even more with the youngest. jisung also has not giving up to get closer with minho as the first friend in minho's life.

"what are you eating, hyung?"

"rice and kimchi stew. do you want it? i can ask mrs kim to bring some for you"

"nope, it's fine! we bumped into mrs kim before we came here. she already asked us, besides we're already ate. you should eat now before the stew gets cold! you dropped your spoon!" jisung guides minho's hand to grab the spoon and tells him to eat well.

minho plans to take the blue fabric off so he can see how does the kimchi stew looks like, but he holds his plan when he knows jisung tags along. he is scared to tell him now, he afraids the younger will accidentally spills to anyone because he talks a lot. do not get him wrong, he loves jisung so much, he just wants to be careful. he eats the meal happily and laughs silently when jisung tells chan a funny joke.

he sure can live like this longer until he knows the truth behind the blindfold.

<<<>>>

sorry for missing! i was so busy with my school so i didnt spare some time for my books, which make me sad :( i hope this can make anyone that have been waiting for the updates happy,, im sorryyyy (。ŏ_ŏ)