<<ten>>

"get out of my house!"

hyunjin is thrown from the inside of the house as he lands on his arms. he winces in pain when he feels his arm scratches on the floor and there is some blood decorating his wound.

his mother lets out a gasp before she runs towards her son, "hyunjin! are you okay?"

"i'm fine, mom..." hyunjin tries to give a small smile to her but it gets cut off when a bag flies straight to his face.

"hyunjae!" the mother looks at her husband in disbelief then turns back to hyunjin when she sees him holding the side of his face.

the father clicks his tongue in annoyance and anger. hyunjin gets up from the floor as he dares to stare at his father, chuckling darkly, "what kind of a father kicked his son out for something he didn't anything wrong?"

"you do not talk back to me!"

"you kicked me out just because i defended my own mother?"

"is this how your mother raised you when i was out there looking for money for all of us?! yujin, this is your effort that all you could do?" the father looks at his wife while pointing his finger towards the teenager, "useless bitch!"

"don't talk to my mother like that! who are you to say that she is useless when you barely at home?!" hyunjin can feel his anger boiling up to his head when the father insults the one and only mother who had raised him since he has changed.

"you ungrateful brat! i fed you and give you a roof on top of your head and this is how you pay me back?!"

"should i be grateful everytime you came home late drunk, reek of alcohol and hit my mom whenever you like?! yes, you did go outside to look for money but is it for us now? i don't think so! all you knew you went some fun and leave her taking care of me when it supposed to be your responsibility too but you did not care! we were a happy family, dad! we were... until you have changed..."

hyunjin tears up a bit, trying not to let any tears to fall from his eyes while his mother quietly sobbing behind him with his arm still holding her securely, protect her at any costs.

his father seems to calm down a bit then lowers his head, suddenly avoiding the look that his family give to him.

"you should have seen yourself! she let you do whatever you want to her and whenever i tried to confront you, she wouldn't let me. why? because she still want me to respect you as my father! but how could i, respect you with everything i have witnessed?!"

hyunjin unconsciously let out a sigh of relief when the burden inside his heart suddenly lift up from his chest. they both cannot see the father's face but they can see a few tears falling down to his face and then to the floor. the shoulders are moving up and down slightly, giving more proofs to the teenager that the elder has been crying.

"i-" the father lifts his head up and hiccups, wiping his snot with the back of his hand, "i'm sorry, my son... i'm really sorry... i know apologising will not do anything but that's all i can do right now..."

hyunjin quietly shakes his head, "you should not be sorry to me, but to mom. you did so many wrong things to her..."

"yujin..." the father whispers gently as if he is afraid his voice will scare his wife away.

the mother silently wipes her tears with her sleeves before she slowly step out from hyunjin's back, lowering her gaze to the floor. the father carefully gets near to his family, opens his arms wide and hugs his wife tightly, hiding his face into her hair. she does not hug him first before she burst into another cry and wraps her arms around her husband, crying on his shoulder as they hold closer.

the son can only smile besides them, with tears falling down like a waterfall but with a smile on his face. it is a happy tears and he is so glad.

after a few minutes they have hugged, the married couple finally pulls away from each other as the father hold her hands securely, "this time... i promise to take care both of you very well. i'm sorry for escaping from my responsibility as a father and i want to pay it back by starting over. let's go inside, yeah?"

yujin nods her head then turns to her son, "hyunjin... let's get back home..."

hyunjin smiles at his mother before nods his head. he turns his gaze towarda his father just to see that the father already look at him. the father opens his arms wide and hyunjin, without any second thoughts, jumps into his embrace and they both hug tightly, letting out a laugh and the father ruffles his hair messily.

"how about we watch a family movie and order some food? it will be our lazy day today"

hyunjin quickly nods his head as he grabs the bag off the floor and brings inside into the house.

the family does ordered some junk food for the movie and hyunjin never feel happy than before. he hopes his father will keep the words this time, he cannot see his mother getting hurt by her husband again. he loves his family and it will never change.

they spend their lazy day with playing a few board games and console games connected to the television. the day is ended by yujin scolds her two lovely boys to clean their mess in the living room during playing games.

<<<>>>

this chapter went through its bipolar phase.

and this is one hour idea cause i feel bad for leaving it so long :p