<<seven>>

jisung runs to the truck, standing to queue up with others. he is so excited as he is getting ice cream for minho and him as he does not realise someone is standing behind him.

"i hope they have cheesecake flavour here... wait! what does hyung like?! oh my god i forgot to ask him... but i'm already near the truck. what if i buy a strawberry.. yeah! i'll buy a strawberry ice cream. i hope hyung likes my choice..." he mumbles to himself and the person behind him already hears everything.

"han jisung?"

jisung is panicking when he hears someone calls him. he turns around to see the person amd he wishes he didn't. the person who is standing behind him is his senior, hwang freaking hyunjin. the senior that also he has crush on. he instantly turns around back after he sees him, does not even greet him at all.

hyunjin let out a chuckle before he speaks, "hey, jisung. it's you, right?"

jisung chuckled awkwardly while turning around very slow, like very very slow. he bows a little, "ah, sunbae-nim! w-what are you doing here?"

the elder waves him off, "no need to be so formal, we're outside. also you can call me hyung, i won't mind"

jisung nods, "oh, hyung... so... what are you doing here?"

"buying ice cream?" he chuckles as he let out an obvious state.

the younger turns red as he is looking everywhere, "i-i mean! m-maybe you have something to do in this park! or-"

hyunjin lets out a giggle that makes something happens in the younger's stomach. that giggle is not healthy for jisung and he knows that.

he does not have time to reply when it is his turn to order. he turns around towards the ice cream maker, "do you have cheesecake ice cream?

the other person looks at him in apologetically, "i'm sorry young man, but the kid got the last scoop"

jisung pouts as he speaks softly, "then i will get two strawberry ice creams..."

"make it three, and one vanilla please" jisung sees a note flying across his shoulder and the person accepts it and give hyunjin the change.

the younger turns around to look at the taller, "hyung! you don't have to do that! i can pay by my own.."

"it's okay, jisung. once in awhile" the taller ruffles jisung's hair softly so it won't be messy.

jisung obviously is blushing, he looks down to hide the pink dust across his face and turns around back to get the ice cream.

they both already gets their ice cream and then walks away from the truck. hyunjin turns around, about to say goodbye to jisung but he sees that he already goes to a direction. he shrugs his shoulders and turns back but then again, he turns around to jisung's direction.

hyunjin sees he is heading towards three people, one is standing meanwhile the other two are sitting on the bench, holding each other as they both are in deep conversation. the main thing is he can't believe the one that holding the blindfolded person is his own friend.

he stares at them in confusion as he thinks about it. chan never tells him about any relationships he is into because the other thought it was just a waste of time, but the scene before him seems to beg to differ. after debating the thoughts inside his own head, he decides to approach them.

jisung is skipping as he is holding the ice cream with a bright smile and he says, "hyung! i got the ice cream for you..." he stops as soon as he sees chan and minho.

minho hears the younger from his left that he rips himself forcefully from chan. the other gets worries to minho as he accidentally scratches his hand, "buttercup, are you okay?"

"buttercup? i didn't know you have someone, chan" the three turns to hyunjin, who is standing a few centimeters beside the youngest.

minho's ears perk as soon as he hears a new voice around him. his guard is up instantly and michael notices it. the bodyguard decides to speak up, "excuse me, but can i ask about the existence of yours?"

"existence of- what are you? some kind of god?" the tallest looks at the elder up and down, clearly judging him by the looks.

"young man, i'm being polite he-"

"he's my friend, mikey" chan interrupts him.

"now who are you to call me that-"

"mikey, stop.." michael instantly stop when minho tells him to.

the blindfolded boy turns towards the taller, "now tell me, who are you?"

chan is reaching for minho's arm and caresses it gently, "he's hyunjin, my childhood friend"

hyunjin. he wonders where he has heard that name before but he decides to think about it later. before he can voice himself, the youngest of the four quickly speaks up, "i got ice cream for you, hyung! it's strawberry!"

minho raises his eyebrows as his ears perk over the strawberry word. he pushes his arm forward to reach his younger friend. jisung, who sees this instantly walks towards the blindfolded boy to give him the cup of ice cream. he holds the arm in place before put the cup into his hand.

"thank you, jisung" he pulls the cup closer to him and tries to reach the spoon inside it.

as he is about to reach it, he suddenly feel an arm surround his body as the hand helps him to stabilise the cup and another hand holds his hand that touches the spoon.

chan scoops some the cold dessert and guides the spoon to minho's lips. "seriously chan.." he let out a sigh but he still eats the ice cream.

the younger ends up put his arms down and let the elder feeds him the delicious ice cream. the other three only witnessing the two who seems to forget the existence of their friends, whispering and giggles quietly to each other.

jisung eyeing michael and hyunjin and the other two doing the same thing with him, like they are trying to communicate with their eyes.

the youngest whispers under his breath, "well that's a new sight"