<<twelve>>

it was the first time minho has invited chan to his house. they three (including michael) have arrived to the lee's property. mr lee is not at home currently as usual, it is not even surprising at all for the one and only prince of lee family.

the elder is guiding minho to the second floor after he greets everyone in that mansion. minho is secretly smiling to himself, never think that he  has found himself a guy with manners in many ways.

as the door is opened, he even invited chan to sit on his bed. chan, of course, sits down immediately besides the blindfolded boy, slowly holding his hand.

"this place is beautiful as i greeted them all"

minho nods, "my mom was the one who planned the mansion's plan"

chan smiles softly, "and i am sure that she is beautiful just like the interior of this mansion"

"...i, kind of forgot how does she look like..."

chan does not reply, afraid he might say something that crossed the boundaries, so he only caressing the back of minho's hand with his thumb.

right after that moment, a knock is heard from the other side of the door and then the door is opened, reveals mrs kim carrying a tray of foods and drinks. she flashes them a smile before walks in.

"did i interrupt something, gentlemen?"

"no, ma'am" chan returns the gesture.

"did you bring something, mrs kim?" minho is curious with the sound he could not figured.

mrs kim nods as soon as she placed the tray on the nightstand near the teenagers, "i brought the two of you some slices of pears and two glasses of orange juice. i'm sorry if the food is not that much"

chan quickly waves his hands in front of her to deny her statement, "ma'am, it's really fine! this is more than enough, i really appreciate it..."

she lets out a soft chuckle, "alright, if you say so. have a nice day" she bows before gets out of the room, not forgetting to close the door behind her.

chan is staring at the door, "wow... she is so so so nice"

minho chuckles as he reaches for a slice, "uh huh, she has committed to our family since my grandfather on my dad side. and now, she's the eldest in this household and the most trusted one"

chan nods his head slowly before he reaches for the glass and hands it to the younger, "juice?"

the younger laughs softly as his hand grabs the glass, "thank you"

"you're the most welcome, m'lady"

it is fun as they keep talking, as if they never run out of topics whenever they both are together. it is nice and cool until chan is trying to reach for the fruit slices but he can't get it so he stands up a bit and at the same time, minho is tilting the glass to drink. his arm accidentally hit the bottom of the glass and caused minho tilts the glass more than he intends to. the juice splashes on minho's face and some gets into his nostrils.

minho tilts his head back to forward and pinches his nose, softly groaning in pain, "ow, my nose!"

"oh my god, buttercup- i'm sorry! i'm really, really sorry! i-i'll go get a small towel! where's the bathroom?!" chan is flustered by the accident and panicking, he can't think straight after he has hurt minho.

"across this room" minho tries his best to tell chan with his muffled voice.

he even coughs a bit by the pain at the back of his throat, making chan even more panicking than he was.

"w-wait here!" chan never stands up and runs into the bathroom so fast in his entire life.

after a few minutes, chan comes back with a damp towel and a new blindfold (after minho tells him the location of his closet). he sits down back on his previous spot and wipes the orange juice off minho's face gently. this time, chan put the towel down on the bed and reach forward for the knot as he unties the knot and takes the damp blindfold off around minho's head.

right after chan does that, minho feels some orange juice has caught on his eyelashes and sips into his eyes. the droplets quickly gets under his eyelids and he feels the slightly burn on his eyes. he rubs his eyes with the heels of his hands but it has gotten worse.

"ow chan, my eyes!"

"hey, hey, don't rub on it. open your eyes for me so i can blow it away"

for the first time in his life, he opens his eyes and a sudden light comes into his sight then he squints his eyes in pain, "ow!"

"minho, did it hurt so bad?!" chan even standing on his knees as he holds the wrists tighter so minho won't rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"no, no, it's not that! it's-" he tries to open his eyelids again, only to see his hands being held by the elder.

he freezes on his spot as he stares the sight in front of him. then, he looks up to see that chan is staring at him in worry. chan is about to open his mouth to ask him again as a pair of lips are attacking his.

the elder freezes on his spot as his brain gets short-circuited. the lips belong to minho as the younger wraps his arms around his neck. it takes another few seconds before chan moves his arms and wraps around minho's waist, kissing him back. they both have their eyes close as the kiss is moving slowly.

the kiss soon breaks, leaving the boys panting slightly as they rest their forehead together. minho opens his eyes again, only to find that chan has opened his first. he feels the tears swell around his eyes, he can't believe he still have his eyesight after all those years he has suffered.

"your eyes are really beautiful, my darling..." chan softly speaks as he tightens the grip around the younger.

minho can only let out a chuckle as a tear drops from the corner of his eyes, moves a hand to cup the other's cheek shakily, "you're quite handsome as well, chan"

chan let out a soft laugh, "now you know how do i look like as you wish for"