<<four>>

minho whip his head upwards, he can feel the soft breath fanning his nose down to his lips. he stays still as his hand stops on whatever it is.

"darling, your hand is on my chest"

it will be a lie if minho says he doesn't blush by the honey like voice. his voice is not deeper than his but it is smooth to hear. he likes it.

"sorry"

"no, don't be. getting touched by someone who is beautiful like you, i wouldn't mind at all"

minho retreats himself while scoffing, is this stranger just flirting with him?

the bodyguard who is silence for the whole time clears his throat and then he keeps his posture, "i'm sorry, sir. but i would like you to-"

he cuts himself off when minho holds his hand up, signalling him to keep quiet.

"it's fine, he means no harm, right?"

"sure it is, m' lady"

minho huffs. this stranger is surely a tough one but then he thinks about something.

"hey, you"

"yes, m' lady?"

"do you know about this place?"

"this park is like a home to me"

minho furrows his eyebrows by the answer but he shrugs it off. that is not the thing that what he is about to ask.

"can you perhaps guide me walking around?"

he can hear the stranger shifts his weight side to side before he speaks, "just give me your hand and i'll show you the way"

minho does what he is told and he feels a hand is grabbing his. first thing inside his head is; rough.

wrinkles? no, no, just rough.

the stranger's hand is rough. he maybe working so hard because minho knows his palm is too rough but he likes how gentle this stranger can be.

"michael, you can stay here. we will walk around and then i will come back before night"

"but young master, i don't think-"

"mikey, please?"

minho calls his bodyguard by that nickname since he was ten. it shows that the strong bond between them. despite their age has a big gap, michael, his bodyguard, has been his best friend at home so minho is very comfortable with him.

michael let out a sigh, "absolutely, young master. but make sure be safe. i don't trust this kid"

that 'kid' scoffs, "whatever boomer"

"okay let's go" minho pulls the stranger's hand, signalling him to move forward before his bodyguard can say another word.

as they both are walking, they both are introducing themselves. minho catches the stranger's name is chan. simple yet so nice when it comes out from his mouth.

"chan..." he whispers under his breath.

chan always be cautioned with minho, he helps from him walking on the tree, trips over the small yet mischievous pebbles.

he is very kind too. when he sees a dead leaf falls on minho's head, he stops for a minute, making minho stops as well.

"wait, there's a..." chan speaks as he slowly reaches for the leaf.

minho freezes when he feels the other's hand is moving towards his hair. what is he trying to do?

and then he feels something has moved on his hair and then nothing, he unconsciously touches his hair, realising that chan is trying to get rid off the leaf.