<<three>>

jisung hears the squeaky sound of the water pipe as he waits for minho on minho's king-sized bed. he knows that minho is older than him, according to the textbooks on the shelf near the desk when he invites himself to do a room tour. by seeing all of the books, he can be sure that minho is an intelligent person, or maybe he is exaggerating right now because he is not that really study much.

he turns his head when the bathroom door opens, revealing the elder drenches from head to toe. minho walking until his knees touch the frame of the bed. after getting changed with the younger's help, minho speaks, "jisung, can you get me my hair dryer?"

"sure, hyung!"

minho's ears twitch by the honorifics given. he isn't comfortable with it but he lets it slide because it is the first time someone called him by that. besides, jisung is the only one his soon-to-be friend (according to his father).

the younger quickly plug the hair dryer in before he guides the elder to come closer.

"dry my blindfold, not too hot"

"okay!"

jisung is adjusting the temperature and then smiling widely when he gets it right. he gently blow minho's hair and blindfold until they are slowly drying. the black smooth hair already dried but not the blindfold. minho curses under his breath, this is the reason why if he doesn't being extra careful with water.

"jisung, please call my dad"

"on my way, hyung!" jisung runs downstairs with baby steps as he sees his mother and minho's father are having their tea.

both elders turn their gaze towards the youngster when he makes himself visible into their frame. mrs han is the one who first speaks, "yes dear, is there anything you need?"

jisung fidgets his fingers in front of his chest, getting shyer when both adults are waiting for his reply. he purses his lips, "actually yes momma. minho hyung is calling for uncle lee"

"for me?" jisung nods.

"do you know what it is about?"

"i'm sure it's about his blindfold. it got damp by water after his bath time and it won't dry no matter how long we tried"

mr lee nods his head as he smiles, "okay. thank you for telling me, son"

"you're welcome, uncle!" jisung shows the elder a grin.

both can't help but cooes at the boy. the middle-aged man excusing himself before climbing the stairs. he stops by his room, getting a key before proceed to his son's. he knocks the door, waiting for a reply and then opens it and then closes it behind him.

"dad, is that you?"

"yes, sweetheart. i'm here"

minho sighs in relief and then whines, "please help me. it's getting uncomfortable"

mr lee walks towards his closet. he is kneeling down, unlocking one of the drawers to take a new fresh one, locks it once again before he closes the curtains of the big window on the bed left side. he also turns off all the lights visible in the room before he carefully untying the knot behind his son's head.

minho can feel the weight is off his head. he feels a  soft and velvet material brushing around his eyes, collecting all of the excess of the water. he wants to try open his eyes but something changing his mind. he feels it is useless because there's nothing change even if he opens them. now, he can feel the familiar silk fabric covering his eyes area and his father's gentle touch behind him, tying the knot.

minho asks, "can i like, take off the blindfold whenever i go to take a shower?"

"no, minho"

"but dad, my blindfold will get drenched"

"just tell me like how you tell jisung to tell me. it's safer in that way"

minho furrows his eyebrows, "what do you-"

a ringtone cut him off as his father takes the call. it takes a few moments before the call ends. mr lee turns his body towards the boy, "son, your english teacher will come here soon, right? mrs han can accompany you during the period. i have something urgent to do. take care"

mr lee leaves a peck on his head before he walks outside the mansion in hurry. minho doesn't move an inch after his father left him alone in the room. the words keep playing his in head.

"it is safer in that way... what way?"

after all of the classes have ended, mrs han and jisung excuse themselves to take their leave.

"minho hyung, take care!"

minho bows his head towards the source of the cheerful voice. the main door is closed, leaving minho with the maids and butlers under the big roof.

"mrs kim?"

"yes dear?"

mrs kim is the eldest maid among them all. she has taking care of minho's father since he was still in diapers. minho adores her so much because she gives him the mother's touch that he only can feel in a short term.

"did my dad come home?"

"not yet, sweets"

minho hums, "i will be going to the park if you let me"

mrs kim nods her head even though minho can't see, "make sure to get inside after you're done"

"no... i mean, the real park. outside the residence"

she hesitates for a moment, "...then i'll call master-"

"no! don't. you don't have to do that. i'll be fine. please don't call him..."

mrs kim sighs, "okay but not for long"

"i promise!"

the driver drives minho to the nearest park to their mansion. minho thanks the driver before he walks out of the car with a bodyguard is following from behind. minho inhales the fresh air around the park, exhale it to release some tension in his body.

he swings his stick around him as he is walking around the park, enjoying the chilly breeze hitting his body making his body temperature rising a little. as he busy swinging his stick, suddenly it hit into something hard. minho furrows his eyebrows as he swings it again only gets hit with the hard thing on the floor.

minho walks closer to that thing, roaming his hand in front of him. he accidentally touches a hard flat thing. he can't pinpoint it so he decides to explore the flat thing. it is hard but it is warm too. his body gets closer to the warmth. this is a different kind of warmth, the warmth that he never feel before.

little did he know, his bodyguard already has his hand on his mouth, eyes widened.

"enjoy what you touch, hm?"