<<fifteen>>

chan and jisung have finally walking home after hanging out with minho. the youngest skips on the stairs as chan slowly walking down.

"jisung, be careful" chan speaks slowly as he sees the younger jumps from a few steps to the ground.

"oh my," mrs kim can only shaking her head as she sees the teenagers are having fun at the stairs.

as they both are walking home, jisung suddenly speaks, "i see that you're always with minho hyung"

the elder looks down at the boy as he smiles, "well, you can say that..."

"are you minho hyung's boyfriend?"

this time, chan can't say that. he does not know how to answer that. a yes or a no?

he looks at jisung as he smiles awkwardly, "uh- yes and no?"

"yes and no?" the brunette furrows his eyebrows as they almost meet together, "how is that even work?"

the elder teen can only shrugging his shoulder as he is not confident with his answer as well. they both stay silent before chan attacks him, "i see that you have a crush on hyunjin"

jisung whips his head, making chan winces a bit thinking that the younger almost rip his head off. "what do you mean by that?" jisung can't help but his voice is squeaky a bit as he tries to defend himself.

chan let out a soft laugh, burying his hands inti his ripped jeans' pocket, "it's obvious, you know"

"it is not!"

"really? your face speaks otherwise, i see" he keeps teasing the younger when he notices jisung's face has turned into a red tomato as his best friend is mentioned.

jisung let out a groan, "i hate you! you shouldn't have been with hyungie!" he states before stomping away.

the elder can't help but to laugh loudly at his reaction. he starts to chase the younger as he jogs slowly, "jisung, wait!"

and that is how the friendship between them has formed.

on the other hand, minho is sitting on his bed after his tray has taken by mrs kim. he is not in the mood to study so he gets up and walks to his balcony to get some fresh air. he has not forgetting his blindfold as he only cover and not tightening the knot. he steps out and leans his arms on the rail, the breeze is so calm and the sunlight hit his skin perfectly.

as he is about to swing with the song of the nature, he hears a loud sound as if someone has threw something to the wall.

"i won't let them near minho!" as his name is mentioned, his interest seems to perk up more than before.

a sigh can be heard as this person speaks softly, minho can't figure the voice out as the voice is muffled by a wall, "i know that, sir. but they keep insist to see minho since he never been show up after..." the person seems to hesitate to finish his words.

when he hears the door of the balcony is opened, he quickly steps inside and leans closer to the door so he still can hear the conversation.

his father lets out a frustrating sigh, "tell them he can't go out"

"but sir, they will throw more questions for that-"

"tell them" minho feels shiver down his spine as he listens his father's voice is full of venom, "that he can't go. and that's final."

there is silent for a moment before the other decides to speak, "is it because he is blind?"

"my son is blind" he can hear mr lee purposely press his voice when he mentioned 'blind'.

"we both are aware that, sir"

"good, and you know their intention to meet my son. tell them whatever you want, my son will not step out just to meet those disgusting pricks!"

"alright, sir, i understand" minho hears a clicking sound of shoes before the door to his father's office is closed.

the teenager let out a shaky sigh. what was that? he asks himself. he decides to stay inside as he is afraid his father still standing on the balcony. he sits down on his bed after he closes the door. he takes the blindfold off as he throws to the side.

his father is hiding something from him and he still can't figure it out.

the 17 years old boy sighs in frustration, throwing his body back to his mattress. he wonders if he is involved with mr lee's company. he stares at his ceiling, as if it will give him the answer he wants.

the more he keeps staring at it, the more his sanity is slipping away, then that makes him thinking.

what if i sneak into dad's office?

he jolts up from his bed and looks around before grabs his blindfold, then holds it in his hand as he stands up, walking to the door. he opens it slowly, looks left and right to make sure that no one is in the hallway before he tiptoes to the next door. as he is about to open the door, he stops himself as it gets him thinking.

isn't he still in this room?

his thoughts get cut off as the doorknob is twisted and it makes minho's whole body in alert. he quickly wear his blindfold and ties it sloppily before the door is opened to reveal the aforementioned.

mr lee opens the door and looks confused when he sees his boy is standing near the door. he closes the door behind him slowly, "min? what are you doing here?"

sweats rolling down on minho's back as he replies, "o-oh! i-i am looking for uh..uh, a, a bathroom! yeah, a bathroom!" he nods his head to give a confirmation to his father, more like to himself.

"but you already have a bathroom in your room.."

"oh! right, how can i forgot?" minho purposely hit his forehead and shakes his head as he fake chuckles.

"i'll go back to my room now" he quickly turns around and touches the wall to guide himself back to his own bedroom.

"okay..." mr lee stares at his son as he disappears through his door frame. he gets more confused then shakes his head as he does not want to think any further. he needs to do something as he walks away fast.

when minho has reached for his bedroom, he closes the door and slides down as he sighs in relief.

that was a close one.

<<<>>>

as y'all wish for :3