v. louis freaking partridge

evelynfayebennett posted to her instagram story !

***

NOW CALLING "mom walley-beckett"

EVELYN SIGHED as she heard the dial tone ring. This was the 2nd time she had tried calling Moira, and she just wanted to get this discussion over with. 

It was hard to describe exactly how she felt. She wasn't angry exactly. It might sound cliche, but she was just disappointed. She was so involved with the production and she was the one to suggest sending the info to Louis's agent in the first place. It was just kind of a let down, finding out through an instagram post. And to find out the way she did was so embarrassing. Evelyn always tried to make sure she didn't do anything to make internet trolls more nosy than they already are, but in the end that is exactly what happened.

"But", she reminded herself, "you have to remember that Moira probably has her reasons. She'd never do anything to intentionally mess you up." Evelyn took a deep breath and soaked in that reminder. Then click!  The call connected.

"Hi Evie!" Moira's chipper voice rang from Evelyn's speakers, causing for her mood to immediately lighten. "Hey Moira." Evelyn tried to match Moira's tone, but fell flat. "Ev, is this about the Louis thing?" Moira really was like a second mom to Evelyn, and had been ever since they met on the set of Olympus. Moira knew when Evelyn had something on her mind. "Yeah, kind of." Evelyn said. She sat down on her bed, not really knowing what to say. But Moira took care of that for her. 

"Look, before you say anything, could I give my side of the story? There is an explanation." Moira said, and Evelyn sighed a bit. "Yeah, yeah of course." Evelyn said. "This is going to sound crazy, hun, but it is all true. We actually weren't planning to release casting info for at least a week. But, we got word that someone had somehow found out that we had Louis lined up for Zach, and they were planning to release it on their blog or something in order to get more views." Moira was right. It did sound crazy. But Evelyn knew that people who want power will do weird and crazy things to get it. "So, we sat down and eventually decided to release it instead of giving this creep any satisfaction. Believe me, honey, I was planning on telling you but I thought we had at least a week. Then, when everything happened it went so fast, and I know you turn off your phone at events, so..." Then Moira went silent for a second. "I'm sorry, Evelyn." She finally said.

Evelyn inhaled. "It's ok Moira. I'm glad to know it wasn't for some other reason." Evelyn chuckled. She was so scared that Moira thought that she wasn't responsible or adult enough to be involved in those types of decisions. "So what did you think when you found out?" Evelyn could tell that Moira was smiling; she knew that Evelyn was ok. "I was mainly thinking, 'MOIRA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT LOUIS FREAKING PARTRIDGE IS PLAYING MY LOVE INTEREST!'" Evelyn partly yelled, causing herself and Moira to burst into laughter. "So we're all good?" Moira asks. "We're all good. Love you, Moira." Evelyn says. "Love you too, Evie. I'll see you soon." 

CALL WITH "mom walley-beckett" HAS ENDED

listen to amybeth blythe!

sorry for for the short filler and the double update today, I just kind of got on a writing kick and I feel weird about saving completed drafts. 

And also I just love you guys so much

Real quick: Idk how it happened but thanks for #4 in #marlacatherine !!

So the next update is going to be the last chapter in this act. I have decided there will be 3 acts and a probable sequel, but I'll go more in depth in my act 2 explanation chapter (just explaining what is changing with formatting, how many chapters are going to be in each act, why they are separated into acts, etc etc.  I'll also do some updates on the timeline and shouting out authors, books, and random things I've gotten inspo from. It will be a little in depth explanation of a bunch of little things that I feel the need to explain.)

ALSO if you guys want a chapter explaining the plot points of the Gallagher Girls books for those of you who haven't read them, I'm totally down. and also, would you guys hate me if i uploaded the last chapter in act one today as well?

and ummm i think thats it ! love yall

xoxo ames