xxii. it went well

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

⋆·˚ ༘ *𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞⋆·˚ ༘ *

EVELYN DID AS SHE WAS TOLD. The second she was in her room, she closed her door and called Millie. She knew that Millie was staying up just to hear about the date, so it didn't surprise her when Millie picked up the call on the first ring. "HOW DID IT GO??" She heard Millie squeal on the other end of the phone. Evelyn laughed. She felt butterflies in her stomach just thinking about the night that she and Louis had shared. "It went well." Was all that Evelyn could say through her gigantic smile. She put her phone down on her vanity and started the process of putting everything away and getting undressed.

"Bitch you can't just say that, I need details." Millie said, and Evelyn laughed at how serious Millie's tone was. "Ok, ok!" Evelyn said as she sat down at her vanity, now clad in pajamas, and began taking off her makeup. "So he took public transpo over here so I could drive us around and we went to this place called Tito's Tacos. He was super gentelman-ly, like he held the door for me and held out my chair-" Evelyn was cut off as Millie let out an "awww!" "-and after dinner we went to this amusement park and we were talking about our childhood tv shows and I found out that he's never watched LazyTown.." Evelyn said.

"No!" Millie gasped. "Yeah! Yeah, I know right?! So I started telling him that now I knew I had to show him the best episodes sometimes and then out of the blue, this group of people comes pushing by me and almost tramples me. Like I was almost on the ground, but then Louis like looped his arm in mine and pulled me towards him and he got all serious and asked if I was ok.." Evelyn said, and Millie let out another "aww."

"So we start walking again, but neither of us lets go so we're strolling arm-in-arm down the street and he asks me what I was saying before almost dying, and I decided to shoot my shot. I said "whenever we do this again-" but he cut me off and was like "so there is going to be an again?"" Evelyn started giggling and Millie exclaimed "you sly bitch!". "And so I said, "well I've been having a lot of fun, so I was hoping there would be an again." And he told me he was having a lot of fun too!" Evelyn happily exclaimed.

"So there's going to be a second date?" Millie asked. "There's going to be a second date!" Evelyn happily cried, before clapping her hand to her mouth as she remembered that people were sleeping. Millie cried out victoriously before settling into laughter. "That's so awesome , Ev!" She said. "Oh, but that's not all!" Evelyn said, looking at her bouquet before her. "No?" Millie asked. "So Louis kept on insisting that I take him back to Megan's house so he could make sure I got home safely before getting on public transpo and I was getting upset because I wanted to take him back to his hotel to make sure that HE would get home safely. Eventually, I gave in so we went back to Megan's house and parked on the side of the house and Louis like, zoomed out of the car and around the corner. So I got out to look for him and I saw him bending over looking at the bushes outside of the house.."

Millie let out a confused "what?!" "Yeah, I know! So I asked him what he was doing and he like shot up and I could barely see that he was hiding something behind his back. And then he whips out a bouquet of Lillies and Daisies and holds them out to me! And he told me that he had asked Dakota to hide them out in the bushes so he could surprise me when we got back!" Evelyn said. "Oh my gosh, that's actually adorable. Why Lillies and Daisies though? Roses are like the official flowers of love or something." Millie cooed over the phone. "Well, Lillies are my favorite, and Daises are his favorite." Evelyn blushed at the thought.

"OHYMGOSH!! THAT IS SO CUTE!" Millie yelled. "I know right! And he told me that was why he didn't let me drive him back to his hotel. And then I kissed him on the cheek and he thanked me?? for asking him out?? So I said "thanks for saying yes" and that was it! The end!" Evelyn said, flopping down onto her bed, flowers in one hand and her phone in the other. "Oh wow, Ev. That boy has got it bad for you." Millie giggled. "Well I guess that is a good thing because I feel the exact same." Evelyn replied as she sniffed the flowers, welcoming in her new favorite smell.

LISTEN TO AMES PARTRIDGE!!

Hey guys I am so so so sorry that it took me so long to update! I have been working on a new Louis fic and I meant to update yesterday but I had school and my *executive dysfunction was being a total bitch. I am also so sorry that the update you are getting is so small! My executive dysfunction is still kind of being a jerk!

SOME FUN ANNOUNCEMENTS!

- I have a new Louis fic called Love Letter, based on an original song that is now published! 

- I have a millie partridge fic in the works 

SOME NOT SO FUN ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT I'M GOING TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT!

- I am thinking of unpublishing "she", my saoirse ronan fic. I am in love with the plot but I honestly have no motivation what so ever. If one of you wants to take on the plot, please pm me or comment!

- I am honestly thinking that at least right now, Gallagher Girls will not be getting a sequel. The ending I have planned for this book leaves it on a happy, full circle note and the sequel would just be stirring up unnecessary drama. I will be following this through to completion though, and I am so sorry that I've been preaching a sequel and then not following through.

- I honestly hate myself rn because I knew this would happen. I started my new Louis fic and now I've lost a lot of motivation for Gallagher Girls. I am going to try my hardest to write as frequently as possible and make it as good as possible, but my hyperfixation is kind of beating my ass atm.

SOME QUESTIONS!

- would you guys like a book that helps explain ADHD and anxiety? I know that a lot of you guys don't go through what I go through so you might not really understand everything that I talk about. ADHD is very stigmatized so I try my hardest to break that, and I was wondering if you guys would like to see me do a book that explains everything? 

FUN LITTLE THANK YOU!

- thank you guys to everyone supporting me and my books, it means so much. I could honestly not tell you how much it warms my heart to see people liking my books and commenting. 

- thank you to everyone who has been supporting my song!! it makes me so happy and i have reached 70 views on youtube, and -S0FTPARTRIDGE even figured out the ukulele backing!! You guys are absolute angels honestly

- last but not least, thanks for 1.4K READS! 1,421 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS AT ONE POINT AND THATS FUCKING INSANE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

* executive dysfunction: being unable to complete a task because your brain doesn't allow you. for example: you know how technically you could bite your finger off like a carrot, but your brain doesn't allow you to? that is executive dysfunction, but instead of biting my finger off, it is every day tasks like cleaning my room, doing work, or writing something.