ix. can't sleep

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

⋆·˚ ༘ *𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 / 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦⋆·˚ ༘ *

EVELYN WAS STRUGGLING. It was now 1 in the morning, and she had been trying to force herself to actually fall asleep for the past 5 hours but nothing had been working. She didn't think sleep was a possibility at this point, because her excitement of going to set for the first time tomorrow was way too strong. 

Evelyn tended to feel her anxiety in her stomach, and right about now it felt as if her intestines were tangled in thousands of intricate knots that she couldn't unravel. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling; she internalized her anxiety so she wouldn't stress herself out by burdening others with her problems so this tended to happen when she experienced any type of minor inconvenience, but it normally wouldn't get this bad. She was so excited to get back to work, to meet everyone, to be Cammie again.

Since she knew that she probably wouldn't be going back to sleep soon, so she gave into the temptation to pick up her phone. She paused the John Mulaney special she had been listening to and opened Instagram. She looked at her notifications, and clicked on the one that rested at the top of the pile: @louispartridge_ is now live!

***

"Hi guys!" Louis says as he started the live. "It is currently 1 in the morning on January 3rd in the lovely land of Vancouver and I am way too excited to sleep so we're here. If you guys want to ask some questions, just hit me with them." He smiled at the camera and then lost focus as he watched the comments flood in.

user: hi louis!

user: omg does filming start tomorrow?

user: when did you get to vancouver?

user: i love you!!

Louis scammed the comments. "Yes, filming does start tomorrow. I am extremely excited, the last two weeks have gone by so fast. And I arrived in Vancouver about 2 days ago." He looks at the comments some more. "I love you guys too!" He says happily.

user: how do you feel about being outed as a johnny orlando stan lol

Louis laughed as he read the comment. "I mean, I'm not ashamed. He makes some really good music." He chuckled. "I think someone asked 'favorite Johnny Orlando song'? It's probably either Waste My Time or Adelaide."

user: immaculate taste

user: omg king

evelynfayebennett joined the live!

user: louis ur gf just joined lol