-honey, vanilla and cinnamon-

"Blimey Dad! How high up are we?!" Ron exclaimed as he stopped for a breather.
"put it this way. if it rains, you'll be the first to know." A tall man with long blond hair snarled. then a familiar face came into view.
"Father and i are in the ministers box, special invitation of cornelius fudge himself!" he spoke with an air of pretence, though i wouldn't expect anything less from Draco Malfoy.
"Don't boast Draco!" his father spat at him. i felt an arm snake around my waist and cedric pulled me closer to him. Draco eyes wondered over the group and a look of disgust took over his face when he saw diggorys arm around me. draco scoffed and turned away. I scowled back, draco had always had it out for me and i wasn't going to take it anymore.
i felt cedric pull me away from the conversation.
"don't wanna be involved with that any longer" he laughed. i smiled back.

we arrived at our seats to see a rather strange sight. a house elf sat shaking and crying. breaking free of cedrics grip, i ran to see if the house elf was okay.
"hey there, what's your name?" i asked quietly.
"names...winky....miss" the elf said, in between sobs.
"well hi winky, i'm elladora but people call me ella, are you okay?"
"master crouch..... has ordered...winky.... to sit here.... a-and... save h-his seats." she took a glance towards the pitch and cried harder. "winky.... d-doesn't like.... heights" she sobbed.
"well that's just cruel, i CANT believe the way house elves are treated! it's horrible!" hermione said while crossing her arms.
"blimey mione, calm down!" ron laughed as dad gestured for us to take our seats as the game was almost beginning.

"that was the best game i've ever seen!" cedric shouted over the loud claps and cheers. He wasn't kidding, Bulgeria caught the snitch but ireland won! It was intense and intense looks good on Viktor Krum.
"I know right!! Greatest match ever!" I shouted back. I looked around to see everyone else's reaction, almost immediately I caught Harry's eye. He looked sad but before i could see his face properly Ron had pulled him into a giant hug with Fred and George. I couldn't help but smile as i watched Harry's grin grow wide. He always looked his happiest when he was with his friends. Cedrics cool breath on my neck reminded me of his presence behind me, i could smell his familiar smell of honey, vanilla and cinnamon. He always smelled so good. I relaxed into his arms.

I was so confused. I liked Cedric, I've always liked Cedric. We were the couple everyone expected, from the moment we saw each other. So why? Why did I notice Harry's smile? Why do i blush at the thought of his arms around me? It confused me.