The forth champion

Mature content in this chapter

Before long, the night of the champion selection was here. As we all crammed into the great hall, there was no mistaking the nervous energy of everyone in the room.
Dumbledore stepped forward towards the goblet of fire, his features looking sharper in the fire light.
"Good luck to whoever is chosen!" He spoke softly.
The flames changed to red and shot in all different directions until a single piece of parchment began to float towards Dumbledores hand. And as the flames returned to blue, he read.
"The champion for durmstrang is Viktor Krum!" The burly quidditch player stood up with a grin on his face. His peers clapped ferociously as he walked towards Dumbledore. From the corner of my eye, I could see draco cheering for him.
Once the hall had settled, the goblet once again turned red and the second piece of parchment made its way to Dumbledore.
"For beuxbatons, we have miss Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore smiled.
A tall, slim blonde girl stood up and began to float towards Dumbledore. Unlike the rowdy boys of durmstrang, the ladies of beuxbatons clapped politely, as fleur floated past the rows of people.
A few moments later, the red flames returned and a third name came out of the cup.
"The hogwarts champion, Mr Cedric Diggory!" Even Dumbledore couldn't hide his grin as he shook hands with Cedric. I felt myself smiling widely as Cedrics eyes met with mine. Every student from hogwarts was cheering loudly for our champion as he strutted down the isles.
"So there you have it, our three champions" Dumbledore continued. However before he could say anymore the goblet turned red, shooting a forth name into the hand of a rather shocked Dumbledore.
"Harry Potter" he mumbled. "HARRY POTTER!"
I felt my stomach drop and Harry shakily stood up on his feet and walked towards Dumbledore. This time however no claps of applause echoed in the hall. In fact the silence was eerie.
"He's a cheat!" One angry student shouted.
"He's not even 17 yet" said another.
I turned to look at Ron and saw a dark scowl on his face.

I didn't have the chance to talk to Harry until later in the night. When he had first returned to the common room, it went silent. Then he and Ron had a fight. It was horrible. I couldn't risk sneaking into Harry's dorm until about 1am. However when i finally arrived at his dorm, I seen him lying on the floor against his bed, a bottle of fire whiskey sat beside him.
"Harry?" I asked.
"Ella!" He whispered. "What am I supposed to do?" He stood up and walked towards me. He pushed the door behind me shut, then looked at me.
"Ella" he said "kiss me"
I didn't hesitate. Our lips clashed together and i could taste the fire whiskey as our tongues swirled. He backed me up against the door, wrapping one hand on the back of my neck and the other above me.
"I need to get rid of some stress" his eyes stared into mine as I nodded. Without waiting anymore, his hand moved from the back of my neck to the front, choking me.
"Fuck this" he whispered into my ear. He picked me up and walked towards his bed. Throwing me on the bed, he took off his shirt before pulling mine above my head and throwing it to the side. He lifted my hips and tugged my pj shorts down. He stood up and stared at me for a second before getting on the bed and kissing me again.
He spread my legs with his hands and began to suck on my nipples, biting softly. His hands trailed up my body, placing them either side of my head. I could feel his cock getting hard, as he pressed it against my pussy.
He dragged his fingernails down my chest, making me arch my back. Then he started to slowly rub my clit through my thong. A soft moan escaped my mouth and he smirked. I bucked my hips towards his hands in an effort to make him go harder and faster.
Finally he moved my thong to the side and traced two fingers along my pussy, not quite touching my clit. He stopped right at my hole and i bucked my hips again. Aching to feel his fingers inside me.
Suddenly he plunged two fingers inside me, causing me to moan out loudly and arch my back. He curled his fingers inside me, hitting all the right spots. He watched me closely as I reacted to his fingers inside me. Moving his thumb slightly he began to rub my clit in tiny circles.
His name was dripping off my lips as I came close to my orgasm. I could feel it building and building and building then fireworks exploded inside. My back arched and my legs shook as I moaned Harry's name over and over again.
He slowly took his fingers out and wiped them off with a towel quickly.
"Knees now" he demanded. I obeyed straight away, kneeling before him with my mouth open. He licked his lips before pulling down his boxers. His cock was huge and hard. My eyes widen as I try to figure out how I'm supposed to suck all of that.
He nodded towards it, and i quickly moved my lips towards the head of his cock. Slowly licking and sucking the tip, until he couldn't take it anymore and shoved his dick down my throat.
I felt myself gag but quickly controlled it as he kept hitting the back of my throat. Searching for my limit but not pushing it. My saliva was dripping down my chin as he continued to slam his dick into my mouth.
I could feel him tense then release into my mouth. I quickly swallowed.