dancing with the snakes

TW- alcohol, drugs, sexual content

I walked back to my room feeling the happiest i had in months. I was invited to a slytherin party by non other than Draco Malfoy. Gryffindors never got invited to the slytherin parties, due to obvious reasons, so the fact that i was invited was the talk of the common room.
As i began to think about what to wear, an owl tapped against my window holding a package. I gave the owl a treat and lay the package on my bed.
It was wrapped in brown paper and felt like a box, i ripped open the paper to find a black box with a note attached under the silk ribbon.
"wear this tonight. i'll be checking."
i would recognise that handwriting anywhere. Draco Malfoy. I sat the note on my bedside table and opened the box to find a gorgeous green silk dress. Lifting the dress up, i saw one more smaller piece of fabric in the box. A thong. A green lace thong. Guess he has a thing for green. He said he was going to be checking so i suppose i better wear it.

I stared into the mirror later that night. Everything draco had sent was perfect. The dress was definitely a tease yet classy. The thong however was straight up slutty. Fancier than anything i've ever wore before. I felt a wierd pang in my chest as i realised how expensive all this must have been. I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head and reminded myself to have fun. I took one last look at myself before leaving my dorm.

I can confidently confirm that the slytherin parties where as loud as people say. In fact, i could hear the music as soon as i begin my decent towards the dungeon. To my surprise i saw draco waiting outside the entrance to the common room.
"Ella" he spoke softly as his eyes trailed all over my body.
"draco, thank you for the dress and the... other things" i had no idea what to say and he definitely knew that i was embarrassed. He simply raised his eyebrows before placing his hand on my back leading me into the common room.
The music blasted and people were everywhere. I saw a variety of drugs on the coffee table, a beer pong station in the corner and a table full of drinks, which draco was leading me towards.
"pick your poison" he said into my ear. i could feel his body pressed against me.
"fire whiskey" i said back.
"i like your style" he said as he handed me a drink.
"well if it isn't a weasley, what the hell is she doing here draco?" a very drunk blaise zabini asked.
"i invited her" draco spoke calmly back. To be honest, this surprised me as the last time blaise saw me and draco together, Draco completely threw me under the bus and insulted me. Blaise took a step backwards staggering slightly.
"elladora weasley. You've grown up quite a bit" he said as he eyed up my chest. I felt draco pull me closer to him. I began to blush slightly as his touch.
"blaise she's my guest now kindly fuck off" draco spoke lowly.
"well she's welcome to come whenever she wants." blaise laughed, his eyes still on my breasts. Draco took one last look at blaise before steering me in the opposite direction towards a dark corner.

As we walked closer, a couch came into view.
"sit" draco said lowly. I sat and sipped my drink as he sat beside me.
"You look beautiful tonight" he said as he leaned back wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Butterflies formed at his touch.
"you have good taste" i replied. He smirked.
"you should ignore blaise. He will regret looking at you like that tomorrow" draco said, shaking his head.
"it's okay" i turned to face him.
"ella" he pulled me closer to him "did you wear everything i gave you"
"yes"
Draco stared into my eyes as he ran his hand up my spine towards the back of my neck.
"that's my good girl" he said as he gripped my neck softly. I was blushing extremely hard and squeezed my thighs together. His touch was making me wetter by the second.

quite a few drinks later, i found myself dancing alone on the dance floor. Dracos eyes watched me through the crowd of people. I had left him alone when he refused to dance with me. Someone grabbed my waist from behind and began grinding on me. Too drunk to care i pushed against them, draco immediately stood up and walked towards me. He stopped at the table of drugs and quickly snorted a line of some drug. His head tilted back as his eyes shut. I saw his eyes refocus onto me and he continued walking towards me. Roughly pulling the boy off me and grabbing my hand.
"walk now." he whispered into my ear. i obeyed. That's the last thing i remember until hours later.