-Desks aren't just for studying-

Mature content in this chapter

In the weeks leading up to our return to hogwarts, Harry and I were unable to spend time together for longer than 2 minutes. And although I thought of him often, I was too preoccupied with packing for school and helping around the burrow to be left alone with my thoughts. In fact it wasn't until our final night at the burrow that we had time to ourselves.

The twins again had locked themselves in their room, no doubt planning pranks. Ron and Ginny were busy teaching Hermione the basics of quidditch. Dad had finally got Mum to relax and had taken her out for the night.
The house was unusual peaceful, the only sounds being the ghoul above me and Ron's bedroom and laughing from outside. Suddenly I heard a soft knock on my door,
"Come in?"
"Hey ella" Harry appeared in the door way, his wet hair sticking to his forehead, the towel around his waist clinging to his body.
"Harry?" I reluctantly dragged my eyes from his body up to meet his eyes. The green felt like it was stabbing into me, burning holes into my head.
"Can i come in?"
"Sure"
He came in and closed the door behind him.
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you" he said while locking eyes with me. He moved closer to me and I stood up from my bed to meet him. His hands trailed over my body coming to stop at my waist. I finally broke our eye contact as my cheeks grew redder by the minute.
Every touch was like a firework exploding inside me. He took one hand off my waist and trailed it up my body, lightly grazing my nipple as he did. His hand met my chin and forced me to maintain our eye contact again.
His face was mere inches away from mine and his breath tickled my face as he exhaled.
His hand moved from my chin to the back of my neck "eyes on me" as he grabbed some of my hair, pulling slightly.
I didn't dare take my eyes off his.
His lips clashed into mine and the rest of the world melted away. His tongue entered my mouth, swirling and exploring me. The hand on the back of my head pulled at my hair a little harder and a soft moan escaped my mouth.
He pulled away and his eyes looked different, hungry. His hands went back to my waist and he lifted me up, carried me over to my desk and placed me on top of it.
He placed himself in between my legs and ran his hand down my thighs spreading them.
He kissed me again, more passionate this time. I felt his erection growing harder by the minute.
"I would bend you over this desk right now but you'd be too loud, we'd get caught" he whispered in to my ear.
"What makes you think I'd be loud"
He simply smirked back and began sucking and kissing my neck. His hand grabbed my hair and pulled it hard forcing me to tilt my head and arch my back.
I don't know how long he was giving me lovebites for but it felt like heaven. I could feel myself getting wetter every time he touched me.

Suddenly we heard voices from the stairs and Harry backed off of me. He took one more look at me then left the room. I sat catching my breath on the desk before jumping down and throwing on a hoodie to hide my fresh bruises.

"Ella!" Ron shouted as he barged in "You have got to see Hermione play!" His laughs echoed around the room. Me and Harry's brief moment of peace was yet again disturbed.

                                ——————

I could hardly sleep that night, tossing and turning, dreaming of how his hands felt on me. How his lips felt on mine. The feeling of his hands in my hair.
I arch my back as he teases me with his tongue. Suddenly I feel his fingertips lightly touch my clit, a moan leaves my lips. His green eyes stare into mine as he watches me react to his touch. I need him.

I gasp as I wake up in my bed. Slowly i remember the previous night and smile a little. I wonder if he's thinking of me too. I would hope so.
6:32. It's almost time for me to wake up so I might as well get an early start. Crawling out of bed, I catch a glimpse of my neck in the mirror. Covered in bruises, i like it though. At least my school shirts cover most of my neck.
I began to pick an outfit to wear on the train. I want to look good so I decide on a simple black summer dress, not too short but it's definitely a tease.

By the time I'm fully ready, it's time for breakfast. I sit at table eating quietly watching people come down one by one, most still sleepy. At last I see Harry and Ron come downstairs followed by a stressed hermione.
Harry's eyes widen as he sees my dress and my neck. But the shock is quickly replaced by a smirk. Harry walks over to me, and sits in the seat next to me.
"You look pretty today Ella" he whispers into my ear. I feel myself blush. Ron jumps into a seat on the other side of me and does a double take when he sees me.
"Ella?! What the hell is that on your neck?" Ron asks.
"Ron!" I hiss back. "Shut up" . I side glance at Harry and see that his face has turned a magnificent colour of red.
"No I'm serious Elladora, who done that to you?!" Ron asks again, shovelling food down his mouth. "Harry! Mate!" He says with a mouth full of food.
Harry's eyes widen slightly "it wasn't me?!"
"I know, I'm asking if you know?" Ron replies and I feel Harry relax beside me.
"No clue mate" Harry says as his hand travels to my thigh under the table. He gives it a light squeeze and leaves his hand on my thigh.
"Earth to Ella! Hello?!" Ron says again.
"What is it now Ronald?" I sigh. "I'm allowed to have secrets, now close your mouth while you eat, it's disgusting!"
I know Ron is very protective of me, has been ever since we were kids. It's because we get each other, me and him. We have been best friends ever since we were born. He feels the need to look after me, even though we are the same age.

The car ride to kings cross was crazy as usual. And things only get more stressful as we arrive at the busy station. Late as usual, we run through the station, carts rattling and owls hooting. We must've been quite the sight.
Finally we arrive at platform 9 3/4. I can't help but smile as i run through the barrier and see the train smiling back at me. I wait for Ron, harry and hermione, then we set off towards the carriages. After getting our trunks safe on the train, we say our goodbyes. I hug mum first then dad. As I step back to let Ron in, I see a familiar face staring at me. Those grey eyes piercing into mine. I feel a hand on my waist and Draco breaks eye contact, turning back to scowl at me.
Harry pulls me closer to him "what was that about?" He asks as we walk onto the train.
"Just malfoy being malfoy I guess" I reply.
He's never really took much interest in me before, except to insult me and my friends. When Harry's hand snuck round my waist, I saw something in dracos eyes, jealousy almost or maybe just disgust.
I forget about Draco for a while as we all sit laughing and talking about the year ahead.

About an hour later, the lady comes round with the sweetie trolley and i jump up. I saved money all summer and thought now would be a good time to spend some.
"Anything from the trolley dear?" She smiles sweetly at me.
"Em, chocolate frog and a box of Bertie botts please"
I hear a scoff and turn my head to the direction of the voice.
"Is that all your family's savings then weasley?" Dracos voice echoes in my head.
"Shove off malfoy" i say back.
"No no seriously, is that the first time you've seen that much money in place." He and his group start laughing.
"Are you always such a pretentious prick Draco?" i scoff.
"How dare you talk to me like that, filthy blood traitor" he spits at me. I see his eyes trail down my body as he smirks.
"Grown up a bit over summer ella" he locks eyes with me again.
"Fuck off draco" i blush. I feel Harry's hand touch my back.
"Is he bothering you ella?" Harry asks.
"It's okay harry honestly, he was just leaving anyway" i say back, still maintaining eye contact with draco. Malfoy scoffs then heads back to his cabin.

Soon the train comes to a halt in hogsmede station. The air is crisp and fresh as i step off the train into the night. It's hard not to feel happy as we step onto the carriage. I can tell this year is going to be  good.