Winter was here, but now, it's far away

To say the school day was a slog was downplaying it. As soon as they entered through the front gates of the school premises they were getting obvious stares from loitering students because they were the only two coming to school from somewhere other than the dorms and they were a couple. So getting to the class itself was uncomfortable but as soon as they got there, Aizawa was waiting for them. Mina, foolishly, attempted to escape with her acid sliding, and Izuku, the good boyfriend that he was, decided to follow her, knowing they had no chance, activating full-cowling, to bunny hop along the walls, escaping alongside her. As expected, their teacher used his quirk, causing Mina to slip up and fall on her rear and Izuku to faceplant as soon as he jumped to the next wall. They were dragged to the faculty office with his binding cloth wrapped around them.  

They were given a speech about public displays of affection, Aizawa did cut them some slack though because Mina's grade was improving as well as Izuku's hero social skills. All-Might was trying to be professional about it but he just kept giving them a thumbs up with his charismatic smile, even transforming into his buff form to give his cheer when Aizawa wasn't looking. The most embarrassing part for them was when they had to have a sexual education talk with Midnight, thankfully it was in private and to their credit, they did admit they were sexually active and then had a healthy discussion about being safe. 

They were both dragging their feet as they left, heading back to class. 

"That... was brutal." She let out exhausted. Her head was dropped with sagging shoulders as she trudged along.        

"The worst part was when she gave us matching pink and green condoms..." He cringed and blushed because he knew that the green ones were in her school bag and the pink ones were in his.  

"No, the worst part is that I want to use them because they're cute!" Mina cried ruffling her hair.

"I know!" He agreed with the same amount of conflict in his voice, ruffling his hair alongside her.

During class, they were getting looks from their classmates, from the obvious kissy-face of Toru to the deadpan expression of Froppy. Kirishima and Uraraka didn't draw attention to themselves but they had been focusing on their individual interest, upset that they weren't at the dorms yesterday. Bakugo couldn't care any less but knew that he was roped into the situation regardless, already planning to talk to Izuku. And Momo was thinking about how the party this weekend would go, considering the tension that was leering in the background. 

Lunch. Mina and Izuku were able to explain what happened, about why they didn't spend yesterday at the dorms. Most of their friends teased them about it except for a select few. Everyone was more or less focused on the upcoming party, making arrangements.                   

"Oi, Deku we need to talk."

"Huh? Ah, Kacchan sure." Izuku wasn't bothered by his friend's rough attitude and happily went with him, not even wondering what could be wrong. They went to go talk away from everyone, near the back of the school.  "So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" Deku asked with a smile on his face.

"What the hell happened between you and Kirishima?!" Getting straight to it, he more or less had Kirishima's side of it but also wanted Deku's, to try and sort out this mess. 

"Oh, that..." As the smile disappeared from his face before telling him what happened. 

"Tch, you always do have a stupid stubbornness when it comes to the people close to you."

Deku let out a sigh. "I guess that's true. I just... Like a part of me wishes I didn't say that to him, but another part knows that if I didn't say what I had to, then it could have blown up like what happened with me and you."

Bakugo was leaning on a wall as he thought. "Kirishima is the type that would use his fist to display how he feels. The idiot." But it was that charm that made them friends.

Izuku was crouched, slouching on the wall, his hands over his face, feeling sick. "Seriously, why are we having a party?"

That was a rough day for Izuku.

Thankfully after school, Mina and Izuku were able to relax and chill at the dorms with everyone. It was pretty regularly with nothing of note happening. So we'll skip ahead.    

It was late, most of the students were in bed. Toru yawned, waking up in the middle of the night. She threw her blanket off, getting up. Her throat was dry and she had been saving strawberry milk for this type of occasion. She rubbed her eyes as she left her room to go to the living quarter's kitchen. Not to call her nosy but the reason she didn't have a minifridge was that she enjoyed the stroll to the kitchen at odd times. She had realized that her classmates were their truest at night! 

"So, I think that should do it."

"Yes, I think that's right. Again Izuku, I'm sorry for bothering you. I didn't mean for it to drag out."

"No, don't worry about Momo, I promised to help you study yesterday but then everything happened with my mom, and yeah, here we are."       

Toru's ears perked, hearing voices coming from the dining area, right around the kitchen. She was abusing her quirk by spying around the corner on them. "Ah, it's Midoriya and Yao-momo!" She whispered to herself. It was always juicy when a boy and girl were alone together but this was at night and it involved her best friend's boyfriend. 

He chuckled. "Oh, wow I didn't realize how late it was." Checking his phone. "We should call it quits for now."

"Oh, my, we seem to have lost track of time. You're right, we should head to bed or we'll end up being late to class. I wouldn't want to suffer our teacher's wrath like I witnessed today." She teased with a giggle, covering her mouth with a hand.                                  

"Don't remind me. But at least it's done with, now just the party to deal with." The worry in his voice clear. 

Momo shared his concern but for other reasons. "Yes. But don't worry, we're all friends right?"

... "Yeah, Momo, we are."

"Good, now that, that's settled let's go to sleep." Momo got her things, hugging her study notes to her chest, and started to make her way to the elevators. Izuku was still sitting there in thought before he spoke. "Hey, Momo, um, thanks, you know for er, well thanks." Not able to express a certain part. 

The elevator doors dinged opened as she stepped inside and turned around, facing him. She had a faraway smile as she raised her shoulders letting out a beloved sigh as she replied, 

"Ne, Izuku... I don't mind if winter is cold anymore."