Shy Actions

It was the start of the school week and they both dreaded starting it.

Mina was covering her face with her blanket before throwing it off with a huff. "Today is gonna suck!" She whined, smacking her bed in a small tantrum. She got up and begrudgingly got ready for school.

Izuku had his face buried in his pillow, dragging out a groan. "I barely slept." He thought about her all night long. It's all he could think about. He eventually pushed himself up and off the bed forcing himself to face the day.

His heart would skip at the memory of her panting voice as her lips brushed against his ear, her moist breath smothering his ear canal.

She bit her bottom lip thinking of how he rough he held her thigh almost digging his fingernail into the skin, yet he had his other arm under her head as a tender pillow, keeping her in a gentle embrace.

They both thought about how it started awkward then transitioned into a passionate blur that they lost themselves to. And they were forced to think about how uncomfortable it became after they finished. In that moment neither of them wanted to leave yet they didn't want to stay either.

Izuku got to class earlier than usual and Mina was more tardy than usual. He was at his desk, talking to Iida and Uraraka, doing his best to be normal, as Mina walked in. They both looked at each other, no, it was more as if they searched for each other, confirming they were there but as soon as they confirmed it to themselves, they both looked away and ignored the other as if nothing changed.

Mina and Toru talked their usual gossip at the back of the class, but her eyes kept trailing to the messy green locks of hair her fingers had roamed through yesterday. Izuku felt a stare and turned around, looking back, he saw Mina but she was in a conversation, giggling with her friends, playing with one of her horns. He quickly averted his eyes growing a small blush because he saw her turning her head back to him.

For the whole class, they kept taking glances at each other when they had a chance but would quickly turn away when the other would almost meet the look.

It was lunch. Usually, he would sit with Uraraka and Iida or something like that but today was different, he had asked Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Kacchan if they could eat together. They all accepted, even Bakugo, surprisingly. Mina and Toru were eating with some of the other girls in their class, Momo and Tsuyu being two of them.

Both Izuku and Mina wanted to explain to their group of friends what happened and hopefully get some advice but neither of them could for the same reason, they were too embarrassed and shy.

This was especially conflicting for Mina because of her usual openness for talking about intimate things. Being forced to confront the difference between talking about it and experiencing it.

This was also overwhelming for Izuku. He focused most of his life's effort on heroes and studying them. He never really thought of pursuing anything romantic but it wasn't like he wasn't attracted to the idea of having a girlfriend, but whenever he thought about it, he would think about hand-holding and exchanging gifts, not the sexual side being thrust onto him.

The lunch bell rang with neither of them able to express the situation to their friends. But one from each group noticed the distress from them.

Momo held up Mina before heading to class and Kacchan held back Izuku.

"It looks like something is bothering you, Mina. You seemed rather reserved. I won't pry it's just you looked like you need help... Oh I know, whenever I'm in a predicament I found its best to take a few deep breaths and take the time to think, like really think about the situation. I hope it helps considering your brash nature."

"Oi, Deku, I don't care what's going with you, I could guess with the way you were acting like a stuttering tomato and panicked every time you glanced at the girls' table. You're pretty decent at being a hero at this point but clueless to everything else. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to fix that. So the only thing a loser like you has going for him is being sincere. You got that!"

Mina was surprised but thanked Momo for the considerate advice.

Izuku was confused but thanked Kacchan for the 'considerate' advice?

They were back in the classroom and were thinking about the advice they received. Mina was staring at her desk having zoned out from the class lecture long ago. 'I should think about this, Yao-momo is right,' The problem being she wasn't the thinking type, she would rather react than use critical thinking. 'Thinking is more Midoriya's strong suit.' And as she tried to take Momo's advice she found her thoughts leading back to Izuku and his qualities, like his compassionate nature and adorably clumsy personality.

Izuku was only half paying attention, using the other half of his mental power to think about Bakugo's words. 'I mean, he is right, other than heroes and school I'm clueless, especially to girls... Ah, being sincere is more of a Mina thing! She's always able to be herself.' It was one of the things he admired about her, and then he let himself think about more things he liked about her, like her outgoing nature and fun personality.

And by the end of class, they were both smiling at the thought of being in a relationship with each other.