Rose Tinted

Izuku and Mina walked into the class 1-A dorms, hand in hand. They weren't really thinking about the reaction they would receive, simply smiling at each other for their newly established relationship.

Everyone in the living quarters stopped what they were doing when they noticed the two entering, holding hands.

"WHAT?!" Complete shock from their classmates.

Izuku and Mina held up a smile, hiding a shared sweatdrop behind their heads. They let their classmates gather and ask their onslaught of questions.

Of course, once things settled, Izuku and Mina were split up. Their hands broke apart, subconsciously reaching back for the other, with only the tips of their fingers grazing before separating completely.

Toru and the girls dragged Mina upstairs to their rooms. Kaminari and Mineta had Izuku on the couch trying to get the juicy info. Izuku and Mina had glanced at each other as they were broken apart, both of them giving the other a look of, 'it can't be helped.'

The girls were all in Mina's room. Toru had to be the first to ask the question to her best friend. "You and Midoriya?" Honestly perplexed, she had never shown any interest or talked about him like that during their conversations.

"I know it's pretty crazy huh?" Mina had an uneasy grin. She knew they were going to pry about how they ended up together and she didn't really want to talk about it. It was embarrassing and extremely personal.

Midoriya was in a similar situation. Mineta and Kaminari were leading the charge on dirty info, while Sero, Tokoyami, and Todoroki were watching on amused and a little proud of the cinnamon bun.

Bakugo was sitting, slouched on the couch away from them with his hands in his pockets. He figured his advice worked but wasn't going to smirk about it in front of everyone. Then his eyes trailed off, realizing someone was more away from the group than he was.

It was Kirishima.

The girls were trying to convince Mina to tell them how they ended up together but she kept denying, even hiding under her blanket. Yaoyorozu giggled at her naive and flustered actions. Her eyes perked to the sight of someone who was just acting like they were apart of the conversation.

It was Uraraka.

Both Bakugo and Yaoyorozu coming to a bittersweet conclusion.

Izuku ruffled his hair with both hands, too embarrassed by the question. "I'm telling you, Mina and I were just watching TV yesterday and we just kinda clicked, you know. It just happened."

Todoroki decided to put his two cents in. "But Midoriya it is reasonable to question how spontaneous this is, to be frank, you and Ashido aren't really known to be seen together."

Izuku turned to him and his question before looking down. "Yeah. That's fair. Actually I kind of regret it, Mina's really fun and you know," His cheeks tinted, "Cute."

Kaminari chuckled as he sat next to him, putting his arm over his shoulders. "Midoriya, my man! You finally got yourself a girl!" Then he snuck in his true motive. "I'm sure you'll put in a good word for me." Knowing Mina was apart of the popular clique.

"Huh? I'm not sure what you mean?" Izuku's innocent nature ignorant of Kaminari's meaning.

Mineta, true to his nature had to ask, "Midoriya, did Ashido use her quirk in any sexua-"

Tape covered his mouth, before covering him completely.

"That's enough out of you." Sero had taped Mineta up and left him in a corner for the rest of the night.

"But seriously Midoriya, how did you two, you know end up together?" Sero asked.

Midoriya had his hands over his lap. "Actually, I don't really get it myself, I wasn't lying when I said it just kinda happened."

But then Izuku thought back on it.

Mina threw her arms out, lifting the blanket off. "I'm telling you, it's not important!" She repeated.

Most of their questions died down, mostly just comments being happy for Mina, but Toru had to ask one more time, but now without the tease being sincere towards her friend.

"So how did you and Midoriya..?"

Mina was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, as she recalled yesterday.

"I'm telling you it's not important..."

Both Izuku and Mina were thinking about the answer they both gave and received that day.

"Oi, you never answered my question... Are you a virgin, Midoriya?"

"Are you, Ashido?"

Both Izuku and Mina were pulled away from their thoughts by their friends asking them questions.

Although Bakugo and Yaoyorozu both excused themselves in their own way, he was rude, she was polite. Then they talked to Kirishima and Uraraka, each respectively in private.

After then fun had died down, Izuku and Mina were each in their bed, think about their new relationship. Particularly about the part leading up to going to his room. He rolled over on his bed, not thinking of anything else except her. She flopped over dropping her face onto the pillow, not able to stop thinking about him.

He pulled out his phone staring at her contact name.

She was aimlessly scrolling through her feed on her phone, not knowing why she was waiting for a notification or something.

His heart was beating because he knew he had to make the first move. He typed up a message and had his thumb over the send button, agonizing to click it until he couldn't take it and shut his eyes, pressing it.

Izuku: Hey

Mina: Hey
...

...

...

Mina: Do you want to come over?