The sky and constellations

They were riding the train home after the time they spent in the hourly hotel. 

Mina was lying on his lap but he didn't know if she was asleep or not because she had just told him that she loved him. 

He gulped down his dry throat before whispering back, "...I love you too..." He held his breath with wide eyes, in suspense for her reaction. 

And Mina let out the cutest snore. 

Izuku calmed down a bit, realizing she was asleep, he let out the breath as he leaned back on his seat, resting his head, staring up at the ceiling, thinking of what they just said to each other. His lips couldn't help but lift as he covered his eyes by placing his forearm over his face, not wanting her to see his blush even though she was asleep.  

Now arriving, 

The announcement woke up Izuku, "H-Huh? I must have dozed off." He mumbled as he tried to get his bearings. He almost woke Mina up from shock, "I missed our stop, and this was the last train too!" He harshly whispered to himself as he carefully picked his girlfriend up using black whip to be as gentle as possible, placing her on his back as he walked out of the train.                 

He glanced at his phone as he figured how he would get all the way back to the dorms. He didn't want to accidentally wake Mina up by using his quirk, she was fatigued and wanted her to rest up. "It should be fine if I don't stop for anything, I can make it back by sunrise." Before putting his phone away he decided to text Momo that they were already home as to not worry her, "Knowing her, she won't go to sleep until she thinks everything's okay," He shook his head with a small smile before ignoring it like he always did and started his long walk back home.

"I made it..." Izuku whispered a bit sleepily as he snuck back to the dorms. He had to use his quirk to sneak in from the sky, coming down from high above as gently as possible. 

It was hazy for Mina, drifting in between dreams and reality, but her eyes delicately broke open as the sun was rising, seeing the beautiful break of dawn as they floated in the sky. She believed that she must have been dreaming because of how eternally endearing it felt, as if setting off to that happily ever after. She closed her eyes, letting herself fall into that dream. 

Izuku let out a sigh of relief when he was finally able to lay Mina down on her bed. He didn't care if he wasn't going to get enough sleep as he's dealt with sleepless nights before, as long as Mina was able to rest up. He left her room to go to his from the veranda, activating full-cowling.   

As soon as he entered his room he let his heavy eyelids close as he collapsed on his bed. He did the same thing he did on the train, he placed his forearm over his eyes as his lips bashfully lifted as the blush crept back up as he continued to think about his girlfriend throughout the rest of the morning, not able to sleep despite his need because of his infatuation.

"I was really able to say I love you..." And this time, it didn't break my heart.  

The curtains to Mina's room were open. It was a full moon with a clear night sky, and the pale light was casting into her room, basking around the two inside.                 

Izuku and Mina were sitting on their knees on her bed, giving each other giggling smooches as she tried to playfully take off his shirt.

"I missed you," He kept repeating. He left kisses going from her cheek to her earlobe, nibbling it a bit.

"I missed you more," She would always reply. After she was able to get his shirt off, she tackled him into a desperate embrace, falling back on the bed. She nuzzled his neck, inhaling the scent of her boyfriend, noticing how much she missed it when he wasn't around.

Izuku chuckled as he landed on his back, and grew goosebumps after she exhaled against his skin, his hands were running up and down her body but if anything it was to contain her excitement, as her fingers were busy trying to undo his pants.

"Babe, slow down," Izuku added in between their lip-locked engagement. Mina pulled on his bottom lip, only slowing down a bit in the moment. "I got to-," He tried to say as he reached into his pocket, wanting to grab protection.  

Mina realized what he was pulling out and did come to stop, their lips breaking apart, as her hand clasped over his wrist causing it to slip out of his pocket, landing on the bed innocently. She sat up, straddling his lap with her thighs snuggly pressed against him, one hand was still over his arm but the other was on his chest tenderly.     

"H-Huh? Mina..." Izuku was confused, staring up at the girl that was on top of him. His eyes widened because of her. 

He was captivated by the interstellar maiden, sat atop him. The light from the constellations that had pierced through the glass was radiating around her, giving her skin the illumination of the Milky Way. 

"It's stupid I know but do you think..." Her voice drifted off as she looked away bashfully because of how foolish she felt for wanting that, they both knew they shouldn't, so for her to ask. 

He held back a gasp as he sat up, placing his hands on her shoulders, "M-Mina, I don't think we should," He gulped because he also said, "B-But if you want to..." 

Mina was disheartened at his first words but then her heart fluttered to his finishing response. Her shock was asked in a sigh of surprise, "Really?" 

Izuku nodded, as one of his hands went up to caress her cheek, placing their foreheads together, her horns were grazing over the green locks of his hair. "Yeah, w-we both know we shouldn't so then there has to be a reason you want to." Izuku reasoned. 

Mina's lips couldn't help themselves but to kiss him again through her smile, only breaking for a moment to answer him with misty eyes, 

"I want it to be like our first time..." Because I want to tell you, I love you, but don't know how.