To give you comfort

Izuku Midoriya was tired.

He rubbed his face with both hands. He was in his room after taking care of Mina. It was a lazy noon Sunday and most students were handing out in their rooms or the living quarters. Izuku needed to think, and wanted some alone time. Yesterday was a long night for him. After arguing and making up with his girlfriend he had to help her back to the dorms all the while she kept apologizing and crying that he was going to break up with her, at that point he was pretty sure she had blacked out and wasn't going to remember any of it. He chuckled to himself a bit, drunk Mina was something else. 

Although, drunk Mina did have a valid point about Momo. He sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "How did she find out about Momo?" Both he and Momo had decided to keep quiet about it, so for Mina to suddenly claim that they slept together was jarring. "Momo was acting out of line yesterday, but still it was like Mina knew enough to figure it out." 

Izuku didn't know that Yao-momo had told Mina that she slept with someone and that it was also the reason Mina asked him if he was a virgin. 

He had been trying to forget about what happened with him and Momo but how could he? 

He pulled out his phone, scrolling through his images. He stopped at a certain one. He should have deleted it a long time but he could never find it in him to do it. It was a picture that Momo had taken without his knowledge. They were on her bed, he was passed out, she was lying next to him, covering her bosom by holding up the white sheets with one hand and her phone with the other. It was early morning and she took the picture before he woke up. It was an endearing smile. The smile he had been trying to forget. 

He shut off the phone groaning at himself. He fell back on his bed dropping his phone alongside him. 

"I'm not with Mina to get over Momo..." 

He stared at the ceiling and thought about New Years before he drifted off to sleep. 

Ne, Izuku the new year doesn't have to start until we go back to school...

Ne, Izuku, it's okay, if you want, we can pretend...

Ne, Izuku, we're all friends, right...

Ne, Izuku...  

The sun had set by the time he woke. He rolled over in a moan. "What time is it?" He groggily searched for his phone. He noticed a few texts. One was Aoyama saying that he heard him snoring and wouldn't let others disturb his sleep. Izuku smiled, Aoyama was always a good friend. Some were from his girlfriend, at first, it was regular casual texts until she realized he wasn't replying, the last text from her said that Aoyama had stopped her from seeing him followed by many, many emojis, even a cheese one. Izuku chuckled to himself some more, until he read the last text.

It was from Momo. 

He hesitated to reply. He was only able to stare at the text. He knew he had to talk to Momo eventually but in truth he was scared. That was why he kept pushing the memory and thoughts of her into the back of his head. 

Thankfully, Izuku was pulled away from the inner turmoil he constantly put off to the side, when he heard noise coming from the veranda. 

"That damn cheese boy isn't gonna stop me from spending time with my boyfriend." He could hear Mina huffing out. 

"Huh? Is that Mina?" He quickly got off the bed and ran outside to check out what was happening. "Mina, for the love of God what are you doing!?" He had his hands on the side of his head, completely shocked. His girlfriend was climbing up the building, to his floor.

"Oh, nothing, just hanging out, you know." 

"I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or not." 

"Just help me!"

"Oh, right!" His hero instincts kicked in and he used full cowling to easily scoop her up and head back to his room, landing on the veranda.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Babe."

"Don't mention it, but seriously what were you doing?"

Mina felt like a goof and her red cheek showed that. She hugged her arms under her breast, turning side to side. "Well you always sneak into my room, and after Aoyama stopped me, I figured, maybe, this time I could be the one to sneak into your room... And you know, it reminds me of our first time." She admitted bashfully. 

'Why is she so cute?' It didn't matter if she was being energetic as usual or this sensitive side he was seeing more often, Mina always had a charm to her.

They entered his room and sat on his bed. She was cross-legged, facing him. She had a giddy smile. 

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, it's just weird being in this room with you, again." Especially because it was the room where Mina lost her virginity, the room had sentiment to her. 

Izuku smiled back. "Oh, yeah you haven't come here since we..." He didn't finish because the implication was there. 

"Yeah..." She replied with the same tenderness in her voice. But then her energetic side came back out. "Oh, I almost forgot, I brought Pocky!" She pulled the snack out of his sweater. And yes, at this point it was now her sweater and she wasn't going to give it back. 

Izuku looked at the snack in her hands. He scoffed with a chuckle. "Really, Babe? Trying to recreate another Lady and the Tramp moment between us." 

"Ooh, we should have a Disney marathon!" She was beaming with excitement, bouncing with energy on his bed. 

Izuku stared at her for a moment with wide eyes before breaking into a chuckle. "Sure Babe, whatever you want." He scooted closer to her on the bed and placed his hand on her lap. 

Mina noticed his caring act, she looked into his eyes seeing that endearment he reserved for their quiet moments. "Izuku..?" She tilted her head. 

He placed his forehead against hers, closing his eyes. "It's nothing, I just really like being with you."

"I like being with you, too..." She replied with the same affection.  

He smirked before pulling away. "So which one do you want to watch first?" He asked as he went to get his laptop.

"The Lady and the Tramp, duh! Oh, and we are so going to reenact the spaghetti scene!" 

Izuku and Mina spent the night cuddled up watching movies on his laptop. It was the first night they spent together without being intimate and yet, they felt closer than ever. 

And they fell asleep in each other's arms.