My fan intimacy

"Mina!" Izuku excitedly let out seeing his girlfriend enter in her typical energetic way. 

"Where's my cinnamon roll?" She heard his voice turning to it, spotting him on the couch, just as he was getting up to head for her. Mina grew a natural smile as she and Toru settled back in to the dorms. 

"Wow, you guys did some shopping, huh?" Izuku asked, raising his eyebrow at all the bags in their hands.

Mina and Toru giggled at each other as they set the bags aside, along with taking off their shoes. "Yup," Mina nodded as she searched through the bags, looking for something, "I also got something that I've been meaning to, because of you." Once she found it, she lifted it triumphantly. 

"Because of me?" He pondered, tilting his head, adorably curious like whenever he sees a new quirk. "A shoebox?" 

"Ta-daa!" Mina opened it, revealing red shoes that matched Izuku's iconic ones. "You like it?" She had a big toothy grin, "I know I have some competition, but I'm going to be your number one fan!" Mina announced as she shot her arm out with her index finger pointing up. 

Izuku's eyes grew at the sight of the shoes, then began to well up as he heard Mina's statement. He instantly turned his head away, covering his eyes with one hand while having his other arm out to hide his face, "It's too precious! I am really thankful." 

Mina was holding the shoebox by her hip as she rubbed the tip of her nose, delighted at his reaction. "I can't wait for us to shuffle in matching shoes!"

"Huh? What did you say, Babe?" Izuku cleaned up his expression, facing Mina. 

"Oh, nothing. Hey, help me take this stuff to my room." Mina innocently smiled as she put the shoebox back into one of the bags before picking up a few more. 

"Yeah, no problem." He happily went to go help her, disregarding her earlier comment. Mina and Izuku were in that shared upbeat mood, his freckles had that joy and her horns had that perky wiggle, both having the same bounce of life in their bushy hair.

"And now they're going to have the same shoes." Todoroki and Yui were staring at the couple with deadpan eyes, "It's a good thing our personalities don't mirror each other as much as theirs do."  He spoke with a nonchalant voice as he observed them. 

"Yes." Yui agreed, nodding her head just as nonchalantly as Todoroki's voice. That was all the input they had before heading off to their date, and like always no one noticed them leave. 

"I can't believe Katsuki is still picking fights, despite how late it is! Why can't he be waiting for me like Midoriya does for Mina!" Toru had been looking forward to running back into the explosive boy's arms, wanting to see some shred of compassion for their relationship but he just replied once to her texts before blowing her off. She went off, looking for him, mumbling something as she left the dorms. "Why does he make everything difficult? He's the ultimate tsundere, like Vegeta, geez."

"There she goes." Mina had a sweatdrop at Toru always pining after Bakugo and wanting to make their relationship normal.      

"Even though he denies it, I think Kacchan likes being around Hagakure, I'm just surprised how unrelenting she is about being with him." Izuku didn't know why but he was reminded of kacchan's parents and their relationship, how Mitsuki pressured Bakugo's dad into a relationship with him never being able to say no. "Except Kacchan has some fight in him." Izuku said with a sweatdrop matching his girlfriend's.  

After, they headed up to Mina's room. 

"Just set them aside for now, I'll put everything away later, right now I just wanna-, oof." Plopping herself on her bed, resting after her day out. She stared at the ceiling, thinking of the conversation she had with Tatami on the train ride. 'She used to date Shindo but they broke up,' Her thoughts lingered towards her own relationship with Midoriya.     

"Sure Babe, you sound tired." Izuku placed the bags down, by her vanity desk. 

"Yeah, that must be it..." She let out as she continued to stare at the ceiling in thought before she shrugged it off and sat up, going back into her energetic mode, giving her boyfriend her attention. "So how was your day?" 

Izuku chuckled as he sat beside her on the bed, placing his hand over her thigh in a warm manner. "Me? You're the one who had a day out, did you have a good time?"

Mina naturally leaned her body against him, her head resting on his shoulder, "Yeah, it was pretty fun, but you know the weird part? I couldn't wait to come back and see you." Her usual upbeat voice was replaced with a more delicate, somber tone, her words at the end coming out more as a satisfied sigh.

Izuku nodded, "I know how you feel, I was honestly just doing whatever to pass the time. I went to the library for a while before I helped Tsu with her garden."

Mina pushed herself off of him with a small giggle, "Wow, that sounds so like you. You used to always hang out at the library, huh?" Her giggle turned into a small sad smile recalling their first-year, "Actually, being up on the garden were some of the only times we would spend time together, you know as actual friends,"

"Y-Yeah, you're right," Izuku scratched his cheek with his index finger as he let the memories come back to him, "I a-almost forgot but only because of how my perspective of you changed, ever since we started dating," He explained but as he thought about the times they shared there, a certain memory kept bugging him, 'Wait, wasn't Mina the one who convinced me to go to the party?                                                
"Don't worry about that, Izuku, it's the same for me, but that's why," Her words interrupted his thoughts as she stood up from the bed and continued to talk, "I want to show you my support!" 

The earnest emotion in her voice caused Izuku to let go of what he was pondering and focus on the moment he was spending with his girlfriend. "Mina?" 

She gave him a cheerful smile, "C'mon I want to wear my new shoes and support you!" Mina happily skipped to her vanity desk where the bags were, looking for the shoebox. 

"Okay. We can do whatevers, we have the whole night to ourselves." Izuku was going to ask her if she wanted to watch some Disney movies like last time until he heard something flop to the ground. "Huh?" Izuku tilted his head confused when he saw that it was her shorts that had fallen, he followed her bare legs up to her waist, seeing her in those white cotton panties, "M-Mina?" He asked when he saw her taking off her shirt, to reveal a matching white bra underneath. 

She flung her shirt at him because of his fixated expression. She had amused eyes with parted lips as she answered, 

 "It wasn't clear enough? I want to wear my shoes while giving you support..."