CH. 7 - "That's some bad blood, son"

"Skye protect me!" The bastard yelped as he cower at his feet as my eyes peered through his soul with a scent of an idiot

"I gotcha Lucas!" Skylar jumped off the seat and opened her jacket screaming like a wailing banshee thumping her chest as she ran up to Lucas protecting him in front of me.

"Don't even think about it. This is between me and that riblet. I'm not up for the dramatics." I threatened never leaving my eyes on the target, especially Skylar who was narrowing her gaze at mine.

The whole group surrounded us with each voices rasing their tones to prevent the fight. In attempt to charge at the riblet, Cyra held my chest and Harper coiled her arms around my back giving in her weight. Cordelia, confused in thought as she stood behind of baby back riblets followed by Terrance who was eager to see how the fight unfolds.

The slap of their feet against the waxed floors created a heavy atmosphere that made the theatre humid from the cold, one could aggravate a person, and sweat from the adrenaline. At least to my emotions right now, it was no wonder why the theatre has a large aircondition to make the whole room cold.

Damn that's some bad blood, son. I'm gonna go watch this.

"Rookie, are you asking for a boxing match?"

Eyes with complete determination, I cracked my knuckles. "Nope. I'm just here to roast that riblet right after what he did to me."

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Terrence cheered as Harper whacked him with his fanfic page.

"Ooh! Ooh! I'll be the referee!" Cordelia suggested.

"W-wow, Leon it's been a while hasn't it? I remember where we're dancing in the garden y'know... besties!" Lucas whimped masking a sheepish grin dragging the 's'.

Dang dude, how many rivals do you have?

Shut it, she-devil. I need a little help of boost here because I'm sure as hell my fists are hungry to punch that riblet!

"Look, no offense you're minding our business here, and that riblet is the only thing that'll keep me sane! So move puh-lease."

"Nah, you're going to hurt my buddy here and I won't let you get him that easy. So come fight like a bitch."

"Alright everybody, chile for a second. Can we all just handle this in a civilized way?" Cyra adressed.

"No!" Skye and I yelled in unison.

"Dang, okay. Y'all handle your asses somewhere."

"Cyra, for the love of God help me here! Like for fucks sake! Don't let that raccoon hoe touch me!" Lucas yelped.

"What's going on? I can't hear a thing!" Cordelia yelled as Harper kept her hands pressed in her ears, gritting her teeth at Lucas who bit his lip.