CH. 3 - DEATH FROM ABOVE!

"Are you Hulk's son? Or Shrek? Because you damn did dirty on this guy

"Are you Hulk's son? Or Shrek? Because you damn did dirty on this guy." A guy blurted out.

"Uh guys, what are we going to do with him?" One of the band members pointed to me.

"We gotta worry about our dude here! He yeeted across the room in a flash. If he wakes up who knows what's going to happen."

That did not happen. I thought to myself, but I knew deep down I was lying to myself knowing the voice might've done it. Did it though?

We all stared at the motionless body for a good minute before we could think of a way to settle the mess. My mess. I still couldn't believe what had just happened. At this point I have to own at my mistake so I wouldn't make myself feel bad.

"I'll take care of it. It would be stupid to leave him, the teachers might report a file to his parents." I broke the silence.

In my shame, I attempted to bring him to the clinic to pretend he fainted and got high fever. Despite my troubles and reckless behavior, I at least try to own up my mistake and not make a wrong move.

I approach his lying body on the floor, and began to grab his arm and torso to lift him up.

"What the heck? This dude made of rocks or something?" I grunted.

Now, I ain't no small fry but this donkey clown is heavy. Imagine carrying a two sacks of flour and it's the same weight as this guy.

"He wasn't lying when he said he has a gym membership. This dude is massive bro, respect." I assume one of his friends said it.

"Alright, I need someone to help me carry him. I need a volunteer so I can sign an apology contract when this dude wakes up." I ordered.

One of the band mates looked at each other, and yelled--

"Last one who raised their hand is the sore loser!"

Everyone raised their hands and put it down, except the guy who got late for raising his hand up.

"Oh for pete's sake do I always have to be it?" he complained.

"Eat it Peter, that's what you get." A member chimed in.

"Plastic bitches," Peter called out as he approached towards me and helped me carry the body.

***

The hallway was empty and the bell hasn't rung yet, so there's a chance we could put the body in the clinic. We managed to approach the clinic at the end of the corrider, carrying his shoulders his head swinging side to side.

When we got to the clinic counter, we placed the body down with our rapid heartbeats echoed in the halls.

"This is stupid, why can't we tell the teacher that he's sick?" Peter assumed.