CH 6 - "Baby Back Riblets!"

"Alright guys, from the top!" Cyra yelled, holding the microphone

"My dear prince... the colony is at stake we must find a way." The girl wailed.

The boy chuckled in front of her, as the girl hissed at him, causing him to hold his breath.

"There's no other choice, they offered me a year suply of gold we cannot find a way anymore--"

"We live in a freaking castle full of gold and endless riches. Why can't you use your brain you imbecile!? Freaking help then goddamit!" The girl shouted.

"Cut! Skylar, I like the tone of your anger on how much it contrasts the conflict of the prince and the duchess. You improved on your acting overnight!" Cyra stated.

"That's because I wasn't acting. I'm really pissed. This dumbass decided to put bugs in my bag!" Skye shouted.

Three hours has passed and none of us are going anywhere with the play. The cold humid air overcome me that I opened my mouth into a yawn, that I have been holding throughout the play. The increasing temperature of the theatre room made my eyes sore that my body can't bare to sit and watch.

As much as I appreciate finding the club, they're having trouble on their performance and numerous lines must be memorized on time of the characters playing.

Cyra was sitting beside me, holding a microphone watching them acting with complete determination. Cordelia was helping with the props and background design which she clearly designed it by herself.

"Do we really have to go through this again? I mean we've already went this many times." The boy complained.

"Terrence, you know that we have to do this to save the club? And we're forced to join this thing to y'know, participate in something at least." Skye rolled her eyes.

"It's exactly why the show must go on. Uh, Skye can you add that power to the slap? I need to feel it. " Cyra noted.

Terrence's eyes widened. "I felt it! It was burning!"

Skye grinned, gritted her teeth. "With pleasure."

She turned around, clenching her fists as she raised her arm and gave him a good slap that broke the tension of the room that was dull and quiet. I was stunned how her hands are quite strong that Terrence's cheek flushed in pink with a hand print.

"Son of a--"

"Hey! No cussing in front of the group." Cyra shushed him.

"That really freaking hurt y'know?"

"I'm doing Cyra's work." Skye grinned.

"C'mon guys we've been over this. We must finish your part in order to move on to the next script. This play is about the poverty and greed as well as abuse of the colonalists. Even war with a few aristocracy and some royal scandal and revenge."