CH 5- I'm playing a damn tree?

"You manipulator! I'll sue you to the Heavens if I have to!" I yelled

One of the students turned to me with a look of disbelief. Some of them are surprised that they began whispering to each other calling my name.

"Oh my god, it's Leon!" One of the group called out.

Oh no

"Should I be worried?" Nora whispered into my ear, her eyes followed to the direction I'm looking.

Peter winced, "Sorry man."

"You are dead." I mimed.

Hey! You there. Leon, is it? You and I are gonna have a chitchat." The girl, one of the bloggers, called out to me.

I chuckled, "Yeah, sorry no can do."

Without a word, I began sprinting through the halls as they followed me calling my name. I didn't bother answering them, in fact I don't want to get involved with anything with them. Why did I have to make a dumb decision to yell attracting the crowd only just to get into more trouble.

In a frantic haze, I looked around a place to hide. The chances are, I might get caught or even give the principal a heart attack and a shiny bald spot.

"Pssst!"

In immediate reflex, my shoulders tensed as I whirled my head around locating at the sound. I glanced over my shoulder as I saw Cordelia, holding the door open motioning me to come in.

"Come here so they won't see you." She whispered.

Without a second thought, I head inside the room as she slammed the door. She grabbed my hand pulling me towards a large theatre stage as we went behind it, climbing up the metal stairs reaching at the top of the auditorium secured behind the closed curtains.

The climate of the room made my skin crawl with goosebumps, that made my head throb rhyming with my heartbeat, unfamiliar of my surroundings.

I looked down to see the bloggers had entered the room looking for us. The large and cascading silence made their voices loud enough for us to hear them up here.

"Dang, can't believe this club still exist." The girl mocked.

Then, a girl stepped out randomly in the stage."Can I help you?"

"Oh, la la! Freak de chic, I love your outfit, fashionable and formal. How would you like to be in one of our fashion posts?" Her demeanor shifted to an enthusiastic attitude.

"No, I still have my dignity. Go away if you're not here to participate in the club." The girl rejected the offer.

"Well if you say so. Anyway, do you see a girl wearing a bow with a pretty dress? And a boy named Leon?" The blogger probed.