🌹17

Taeyong and Heejin were packing their luggages as their flight were in two days.Suddenly, the bell rang.

"I'll go take it" Heejin said and she went to the door opening it right away."Oh? Mom! Dad! Come in!" she smiled widely at her parents.

"Hey dear.How are you?" Hye In asked and Heejin beamed a wide smiles."I'm good!" she replied.

"Anyways we can't be long.Remember uncle Seungmin? My step brother?" Ah In asked and Heejin nodded her head.

"We got last minute call and we have to stay with him for a few days.So we can't go to Australia with you.Sorry" Ah In explained and Heejin frowned a little.

"Taeyong's parents can't join us too because they have another plan.Hm so I'll just go with Taeyongie and Taehee.I guess next time will do right?" Heejin asked and they nodded as they knew about Taeyong's plan too.

"But are you sure you want to bring Taehee along?" Hye In asked."Yeah? Why?" her mother shrugged.

"You remembered he felt ringing in his ears when he was hiking with you? That might hurt him again.I advice you to go when he's older" Hye In gave her excuse and Heejin pouted a little.

"Hmm but where can I leave him?" Heejin sighed."US!" they turned to the door and saw Mark with Haechan and Jeno smiling cheekily.

"Okay then...WAIT I FORGOT TO CALL TAEYONG!!" she gasped a little and ran into the bedroom seeing Taeyong smiling on his own."Uh babe?" she called and he dropped his smile.

"Yes?" He asked confusedly."Ah mom and dad are here.Your cousins too" Heejin said and they left to the living room.

Little did she knows, Taeyong was cheering silently on his own as his plan succeeded.

————

"Woah!! It's so pretty!!" Heejin looked at the view of the beautiful country as Taeyong brought her to the hotel.

"Woah!" she gasped at the view of the big luxury suite with rose petals and candles.

"Just pretend that this is our honeymoon shall we?" he hugged her from behind putting his chin on her shoulder.

"Sure!! I love it already!!" she ran to the bed making the rose petals flew everywhere."YAH!" Taeyong laughed at her and join her on the bed.

"I saw the beach!! Can we go to the beach?!" Heejin asked excitedly."Hmm it's evening already.Let's just go tomorrow hm?" he suggested and she pouted a little.

"I want to swim" she whined a little and he chuckled at her cuteness."We have a pool.Let's swim there first for tonight hm?" he said and she nodded happily.

They went for rest after the long journey then had their food before going into the pool.Taeyong wore his shorts and slowly sink himself in the cold water while waiting for his wife.He swam around getting comfortable with the low temperatured water.

"Taeyongie!" his wife called and he stopped swimming turning to her right away.He froze on his spot when he saw her in her bikinis.

"Do I look good?" she asked curiously and he gulped hard looking away from her."Y-Yes" he blushed madly but luckily it was dark.

She joined him in the pool swimming like an excited puppy not knowing someone was suffering on their own because of her revealing clothes.

"Babe" Taeyong called and Heejin swam to him."Yes?" she asked and he bit his lips hard.

"I want you"