Guess The Shrimp Is Out Of The Bag

I am going to smack Harry and Gil as soon as I drag their butts back into the Isle. My body rolled on the ground while Harry and Gil laughed in glee before embracing each other.

"We made it, bro," Gil said.

Harry smiled, "We made it." I looked up to see Mal and them with their mouths dropped. "Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit."

I quickly got up and grabbed the back of their shirts. "Oh, no, you're not," I said.

Harry looked at me. "Why not? We're free." My hand released his shirt as he wrapped his arm around me. "Isn't that what ye always want?"

Well, yeah, but Uma and I have a plan. I can't help her with that plan if I'm not here.

"There's a time and place for everything but it's no today." Harry pursed his lips before he placed his hand on my forehead. "What are you doing?"

"Are ye feeling sick, Frosty? First, ye chase a nonexistent bunny and now ye don't want us to leave."

"Maybe you should listen to her," Carlos suggested as he glared at them.

Harry glared back as he took a threatening step toward Carlos. "Well, maybe ye should mind yer own business."

He held his hand up and lightly pushed Carlos. Carlos shook his head before pushing Harry back with more force. Harry accidentally bumped into me. I grabbed his arm so we wouldn't lose balance.

"Hey, watch it," I snapped.

Harry didn't tear his gaze from Carlos. "Ye heard the lass." He pushed Carlos a lot harder this time. "Watch it."

Carlos stumbled over his feet and bumped into Mal. My eyes widened when Mal dropped the ember she got from Hades. Mal grabbed it but Harry used his hook to grab her wrist, making the ember slip out of her hand and flew toward the water. She gasped as I started running towards the edge and leaped.

I could have frozen the ember before it hits the water but I don't know if it would destroy it once we break it free. And I leaped a few seconds too late so there was no way I could freeze the water before the ember could go in. I reached my hand out as the ember almost landed in the water. It grazed my fingers for a split second. My eyes widened as a tentacle shot out of the water and grabbed the ember and the other one shooting up to wrap itself around me.

"Drop something?" Uma chuckled with a smirk before looking at Harry. "And someone is missing a girlfriend."

Mal held her hand out. "It can't get wet. Give it back before it goes out," she rushed.

Gil and Harry had their mouths wide open from shock as they chorused, "Uma?"

"That's my name," Uma responded.

I sighed and said, "Uma, you can let me go, now. Shrimpy's out of the bag." She gave me an annoyed look as she released me. "Yeah, yeah, I know you hate it."

"You better not call me that again, Ice Princess," she said as she sunk into the water, the ember wrapped tightly around her tentacle.

"And you know I hate that nickname!" I shouted as I flew and landed between Gil and Harry.

Gil gasped. "I forgot all about Ice Princess." I gave him a look as I slapped his shoulder while the water began to splash all of us. "Ow!"

They all looked over the edge to find Uma but a smirk appeared on my face when I heard, "Hi, boys."

I chuckled as we all turned around. Uma waved with the ember in her hand. I walked over and stood next to her and said, "You always like making an entrance."