Egg-Loving Kangaroo

Man, I've never felt a rush like that in such a long time. My joy ride with Harry was a lot of fun...until he crashed. Luckily, I grabbed him and flew us away before we could fall. All though, it was funny watching Harry get sick being in the air for a while. Once we've landed Harry grabbed someone's hat and puked. He even handed the hat back to the poor sucker.

"That was awesome!" Gil yelled in glee as we walked. He furrowed his brows when Harry looked like he was going to puke again. "You ok, you're looking a little green?" His eyes widen. "Hold on, are you turning to that green monster like the ones from the comic? If you are please don't hurt me."

"I'm not turning into a monster," Harry grumbled as he wrapped his arm around me. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I told ye I don't like ye flying me around."

"Well, if you didn't crash our ride then I wouldn't need to," I responded with a smirk.

He ran his hook down my cheek. "But ye got to admit, it was a lot of fun."

"Not as fun as seeing the look on their faces when we tell them their bikes are destroyed."

"No, what's fun was Frosty icing the streets so we could go way fast," Gil admitted with a grin before it faltered. "Man, my dad's gonna kill me when he sees the destroyed bikes on our yard."

"Just bring me over then," I said. I smirked again as my eyes glowed their icy white. "I'm sure he'll reconsider."

Harry laughed. "Ah, that's another reason I love ye, Frosty. We get in trouble, ye scare our parents, then they tell yer old man expecting ye to get in trouble."

"Yeah, too bad Doc's busy with his business and newfound youth." That's when I started to laugh.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dr. Facilier for everything he's done for me. He's been like my second father since I got left here. I would thank Grandpa Fergus but he said he didn't ship me off here. It's been a while since I've talked to the old man. Maybe I should call him and see how he's doing. Good thing Ben said he'll take care of the phone bill.

As the guys and I were walking, I felt something crunch underneath my foot. I stopped and looked underneath to see that I've stepped on some kind of decorative shell. Is that...an egg?

"MJ," Harry called me.

My foot moved some of the pieces out of the way. Weird, someone left an egg here. And it's empty. There's no yolk or slime for some prank. It was just an empty shell.

"Frosty?" Gil tried this time.

You're heading the wrong way, I heard in my head. I furrowed before I started to look around. I'm pretty sure when I'm thinking in my head I'm thinking in my own voice. Not male. Or Australian.

"You're heading in the wrong direction, MJ," I heard that voice say again but more clear. When I turned around again. I saw this older male standing outside of Gothel's dress shop. What he's wearing this brown vest with a faded black long sleeve shirt that rolled up to his forearms. Very dark blue jeans with a belt that had some eggs dangling on his side as if he was about to throw them. He had this chest holster that had two boomerangs. What caught my eye was the little patch on his right chest. It was another egg but it had bunny ears. That's...unusual.

unusual