Give Her Back

"Celia!" I shouted for my cousin as Mal and I looked around the woods. 

"Celia!

My hands clasped around my mouth. "Celia!"

"Celia!"

It was worth a shot and a started making a bum bum bum bum and sang, "Are you ready?!" I look around and tried again. "Are you ready?!"

"That's not gonna work," Mal said as she looked around. I ignored her. "Celia!" She sighed sadly before looking at me. "Still not talking to me?"

As a response, I yelled, "If Mal stinks and you know it, clap your hands?!" Then proceeded into clapping my hands.

"Really, MJ?"

We soon made it out of the woods and arrived in front of the castle. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Then turn around and walk away. That's the only thing you're good at! I have to go find my cousin and say goodbye." While glaring at Mal, I took a threatening step forward. "Soon I have to go back to the Isle and explain to Doc why I'm powerless and why his baby girl isn't coming back. I'm not ready to have that conversation with him, so yeah, Mal...really?"

"Do you think this was an easy decision for me to make?"

Easy decisions? Easy decisions!

"Except it wasn't really yours to make, is it?" I asked rhetorically. "I still don't understand what Ben saw in you or why he allowed you to make this decision? You probably used that not so pretty face of yours and got him wrapped around your finger if he didn't fight you back on this."

I let out a dry chuckle.

"And you know what's funny? All of this is because of you. Audrey wouldn't have gone psycho if you didn't steal her boyfriend. My powers wouldn't have been gone if it wasn't for you. Harry, Uma, and I wouldn't be here because of you. You just make everything worst, Mal." Not caring if I hurt her feelings anymore I said the lowest thing I could have ever said to anyone. "I mean, that's why daddy dearest left, right?"

Mal's mouth flew open. "MJ -"

I scoffed as I began walking away from her. "Whatever, I'm done." I began looking around. "Celia. Celia!"

Mal ran over and grabbed my arm. "MJ!"

I yanked my arm back and was about to punch her but stopped when I heard, "MJ! Mal! MJ, help me!"

Pushing Mal away, I began looking around. "Celia!"

"MJ!"

"Yeah! Save your little friend, Mal!" I heard a whiny voice that sounded like Audrey.

I swear if I got my powers my eyes would be turning white with how furious I am. How dare she take Celia?!

Turning to the source, I looked up. Mal grabbed my shoulder. "I'll get her," she said before turning into a dragon and flying high. Mal roared at Audrey before she threw some fire, which was blocked.

"You hurt Celia and you're dead!" I threatened her.

All I can do is stare while Mal and Audrey fight. Ugh, I hate this. I never felt so powerless in my life. I could have flown up there right now and grabbed my cousin and frozen Audrey in her place if I had my powers. But I can't. I'm useless.

How can I save my own cousin? I don't have a bow and arrow with me right now. I could run inside the castle and up the stairs but I'll be too late, no matter what the outcome is.

"Help me, Mal!" I heard Celia shout.

"Careful not to fry your little VK buddy," Audrey said.

"Mal!" I heard Celia shout. I felt my airwaves tighten as my heart began to beat violently against my chest. "Mal!" There was this loud ringing in my ear as my vision started to get blurry. "MJ!" My body started to feel heavy. "MJ!" My vision was coming in and out. When it finally came all I could see was the light from the full moon. It was like the moon was getting closer and closer to me. "Help me, MJ!"

I shut my eyes tight. This time when I opened them, I wasn't back at the castle. I wasn't in Auradon. My entire body was submerged underwater.

My body was just floating there, not moving. The only thing that greeted me was the moon. I'm not sure how but all I could see is the moon.

"Do you stop believing in the moon just because the sun comes up?" I heard a voice say. There was a small angelic chuckle. Furrowing my brows, I started to look around, not finding the source of the voice. "That's something your father used to say." My eyes landed on the moon as I felt something pulling me forward. "Oh, I miss seeing you..." My body levitated out of the water and was getting closer to the moon. The light flashed, blinding me for a second as I saw an older woman giving me a warm smile. I furrowed my brows as I looked at the older woman. Her Scottish accent is very clear. Her brown hair flowed gracefully down her back. Her arms out toward me. "My wee little Merida."

My mouth flew open as it came to me who this woman is, "Grandma?"