Back At It Again

Never thought I'd see this Zeus forsaken place again. Ugh, hopefully, I don't see that arrogant archer, Aurox, again. All though, I would love to go another round with him again just to shoot his ego down. That was probably the only time I found myself enjoying something while being kidnapped.

But, just like Mal said, everyone is asleep. They tried to get in contact with Ben or Dizzy and apparently some kids name Doug and Jane. I might have met them but I didn't really care to remember at the time.

"This is where they took you?" Celia asked in awe as she got a look around Boredon...oops, I mean Auradon.

"Yup," I answered.

She raised her brow at me. "And you came back..." she trailed off and pointed at Harry, who was stealing some cash from the sleeping students. "...for that?"

I chuckled while wrapping an arm around her. "Oh, Celia, you'll understand once you're in love."

"If the guy ends up like him, then I'll pass." She saw the school and her mouth flew wide open. "Is that Auradon Prep?"

"Yeah, and when everybody wakes up, you're gonna love it," Carlos answered.

Celia let out a huge breath she didn't know was holding and cheered softly, "Yes."

"Everything is so -" Gil started as he looked around the school yard.

"Freaky," Jay said.

"Green." He pointed at the trees. His eyes bugged out as he looked at Jay. "You have leaves on your trees! And what are those colored things on the bushes?"

Jay looked at him confusingly. "Uh, flowers."

"Flowers are pretty."

I let out a light giggle at Gil's excitement. "Remember, Jay, we don't really have flowers back on the Isle," I reminded him.

Gil gasped and looked at me. "MJ, they got cantaloupe here!" he shouted before grabbing the bowl and eating it.

I looked at the bowl and furrowed my brows when I saw these tiny green and purple balls. "What are those, exactly?"

"There grapes," he answered as he patted Gil's back.

I nearly jumped in surprise when Harry held out a small blue flower for me. "A flower for Frosty," Harry said.

Celia groaned. "I'm about to throw up," she said before leaving us.

Evie stroll her way over with a huge smile. "That's a lovely flower you picked for her, Harry," she complimented before giving him a suggested look. "Maybe you should put it in her hair?"

Harry gave her a confused look. "Why would I do that?"

It was my turn to give her one. "Yeah, I don't get it."

Evie pouted before grabbing Harry's hand that had the flower. "Just think of it..." Then she did something really odd. She took his hand that had the flower and placed it in my hair. "...as a nice gesture."

"But the flower's gonna die," I pointed out.

"It's supposed to be romantic." She grinned at Harry. "Harry, doesn't the blue from the flower compliment MJ's eyes?"

Harry looked at the flower before looking into my eyes then looked back at the flower a few times. "What does this got to do with anything?"

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, if anything, it matches your hair more than my eyes."

"She's just trying to make things more romantic for you guys," I heard someone say next to my ear. "Aww, she's such a good friend." My brows furrowed before I followed the sound of the voice. Except there was no one there besides a small bug.

"Something wrong, Frosty?" Harry asked.

I looked around. "No," I trailed of slowly before the bug started to fly in front of my face. I tried shoo it away. "Just a stupid bug."

Uma scoffed before shooing the fly away. "I hate bugs," she commented while Evie walked away. "Should we check the school next?"

"Yeah. If Sleeping Beauty's spoiled brat turned everyone stone then she might be inside to find her next victims." That's exactly what I would do after getting the crown. "And maybe even do the most cliche thing and sit at the principal's desk."

Uma nodded before looking at the crew and Celia. "Alright, everybody, stay on their toes," she ordered before we make our way toward the school. I grabbed her shoulder to make everyone stop once I saw Mal and them not following us. Uma rolled her eyes, very annoyed. "Look, since we're here, let's check the school."

"No," Mal declined. "Audrey went straight for the crown, so I think it's safe to assume she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next."

"And do what to the wee lamb?" I wondered sarcastically. "Put some love spell on him?" Mal gave me a look. "What? It worked for you, didn't it?"

"That's not the point. We need to head for the castle."

Uma got in front of me. "Says who?" she challenged.

"Says me."

Uma let out a dry chuckle. "Says you. That's supposed to mean something to me?"

"Guys," Evie interrupted. She clearly didn't want them to fight.

Mal looked at her group. "To the castle."

》》》》

A/N: Another chapter, yay! Musical number next chapter!

Now here's a question for you guys: Who would like to see Aurox in the upcoming chapters?

And here's another edit. It's been a while so sorry if the edit sucks.

 It's been a while so sorry if the edit sucks