You Lied...Again

If it wasn't for the fact that Carlos and Evie were holding me back then I would have punched Aurox and is not so pretty face. Ben just had to tell him what happened and how Audrey used a spell to get rid of my powers.

"So the Ice Princess can't use ice anymore?" Aurox laughed. "This is the biggest highlight of my day. Give me a moment to soak it in."

"At least I didn't get trapped in a closet with Baby Cries A Lot," I bit back.

Harry started laughing as he changed his voice to mimic Chad running away. "I'm free!"

Aurox glared at me. "At least I'm still something. You take the ice away from you and now you're just some pathetic nobody."

"At least I still have friends," I bit back.

Aurox rolled his eyes. "Who needs friends when I've got my Merry Men."

I furrowed my brows and looked at Jay. "Is that a club or something?"

Soon enough, Carlos came downstairs. "You guys, I found it," he announced holding a necklace up.

Uma, Mal, and I quickly rushed over. Carlos placed the necklace in my hand. The heart shape pendant felt cold against my fingertips. My own heart began thumping rapidly in my chest. I turned around just in time for Harry to be in front of me.

"You ready?" Mal asked him.

Harry nodded. I took a deep breath before putting the necklace on Harry. All of our eyes were focused on the pendant. It felt as if time stood still. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. There was this glow coming from the pendant soon after. It was faint at first. Imagine it was like starting a fire. There is that small ember before it grew bigger and bigger. It's the same thing that's happening now. The small light began to grow more brightly.

I let out a happy chuckle as I brought my hands over my mouth. "You really do love me."

"That's what I'e been trying to tell ye lot," Harry smiled before he held me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked up as Uma placed her hand on Harry's shoulder. "Hey," she called out. Harry looked at her. "Sorry for doubting you." She looked at Mal, who had her arms crossed with a small pout. Uma slapped her shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry we doubted you," Mal apologized.

Evie came over with a big grin on her face. "I'm so happy for you, MJ," she said before pulling me away from Harry. "Now, you need to answer something." I nodded. "For your wedding, can I design your dress?"

My eyes widened as a small blush covered my cheeks. "Wedding?" I pulled away from her. "Wait, who's talking about a wedding? If anything you should be talking to Mal about this."

"Hey, if we're talking about weddings, let's make one thing clear," Uma began. "I'm MJ's Maid of Honor."

"You guys, there's no wedding."

Uma smirked at me. "Yet." I groaned as she began making her way out. "Now that we've got this taken care of, we need to find Audrey and take care of her."

I nodded as I took the necklace off Harry and followed Uma. "Yes, please. It's time we wrap things up."

We all head outside.

"And how exactly did Mal get you guys to team up?" Aurox asked. "Last time I've checked, the shrimp and the lizard hated each other."

"You didn't have to come with us," I piped up. "In fact, I was hoping you wouldn't come at all."

He gave me an annoyed look. "As much as I hate you, I'm going to make sure Audrey pays for trapping me in that closet and make me act like her dog. But I want a rematch with you."