Do You Love Me?

"Harry, do you love me?" I asked.

The girls', and Doug's, attention is toward Harry now. The guys were looking at all of us in confusion. I started to worry when Harry was looking at everyone with his brows furrowed.

"Wha -" Harry began before Uma cut him off.

She came up next to me and said, "Do you love MJ or not?" Uma crossed her arms. "You better think long and hard about it or else there's a special place you'll be walking once this is all over."

Ben looked at Mal. "Wait, what's going on here?"

Mal tilted her head to the side as she glared at Harry with her lips pursed. "Audrey put a spell on MJ that somehow took her powers away. True love's kiss is supposed to undo the magic but for some reason...it's not working. So we'll ask you again, Harry, do you love MJ?"

"Have ye lot gone insane?" Harry retorted. He looked at me. "Frosty, ye know I love ye."

"Then how come the kiss didn't work?" Mal snapped.

"I don't know. I didn't even know she was like this until -"

"Until what? Even if you didn't know it still should have undone the curse."

"Wait a second," Gil began. He pointed at Harry. "You lied to me about coming back to Frosty."

Jay sighed before grabbing Gil's shoulder and pulling him back. "You're not helping, Gil."

"Coming back to me?" I repeated.

Gil nodded. "Yeah, I was telling Jay about the rabbit from earlier and Harry kept saying how he should have gone back to drag you with us." Gil smiled. "Oh, yeah, that bunny left a few eggs back there and they were very colorful."

Carlos let out a small nervous chuckle. "Sure, Gil there was a bunny that left eggs around the forest," he said sarcastically.

To my surprise, Celia groaned before she grabbed my arm. "Why are we even debating this?" She pulled me close. "I might not like Harry. He's gross, selfish, a complete air-head," Harry gave her a look of offense, "but if I know anything it's that he does love you. I mean, how many of your ex-boyfriends left after Dad threatened them?" She rolled her eyes. "There's probably another reason why the kiss didn't work." She gave me a pointed look. "You were able to use your magic where magic doesn't work because your magic isn't evil. So if that's possible then maybe true loves kiss isn't supposed to work."

"That's very true. Jack had a very similar problem like this," I heard a tiny voice say by my ear.

I started to wave my hand back and forth. "What the bloody underworld?" I muttered under my breath.

Gil's eyes widened. "Oooh," he said in excitement. "That is one pretty bug." This time we all gave him a look. "What? You didn't see her? She had on this bright blue and green outfit. Her wings were flapping around Frosty's ear."

"That's one big imagination you got there," Jay said.

I sighed in annoyance. Not with Gil but with this whole situation. I don't want to find out like this. But I have to know if Harry loves me.

Harry reached down and grabbed my hand. "Give us a moment, lass," he told Uma before dragging me away.

My eyes widened as my heart started to pick up. Air seemed to be stuck in my lungs as I began panicking. Is this it? Is he going to laugh at my face? Did Harry only like me because of my powers? All that happened between us...was it a lie? No, no, I don't want to believe it. But - it's possible.

"Harry, if you want to break up now just get it over with," I whispered sadly as he dragged me further into the woods and away from eavesdroppers.

Harry dropped my hand before he let out a small chuckle. My heart slowly began breaking. "Break up?" he repeated. He looked rather amused which scared me a bit. "Out of all of yer jokes, Frosty, that's probably the best one yet."

"I'm not joking," I snapped. "Why would I joke about something like this?" I motioned to my hair. "Look at me. I'm just a regular person now. A nobody. I can't fly. I can't create a snowstorm or shoot icicles. I can't conjure up a bow and arrow. Underworld, I'll be even lucky to handle myself with a sword.

"Isn't that why you guys recruited me? Because I'm Jack Frost's daughter. The daughter of a guardian who somehow came to the Isle. The girl who can shoot ice to anyone who threatens her crew. Is that the reason why you dated me, Harry? Because you wanted to use my powers for your own selfish reasons. You thought you can put a leash on me and I'll obey your every command? If that's the case then that's one sick, disgusting -"

My eyes widened when Harry smashed our lips together. I immediately kissed back as my eyes fluttered shut. Harry brought his hands up and caressed my face. He used his thumb to wipe the tear that I didn't know fell down my cheek.

"MJ," Harry began as he pulled away. "Now, will ye listen to what I have to say?" I looked up at him, one of Harry's hands didn't leave my cheek. "I don't care if ye have ice powers. Or who yer parents are. I fell in love with the strong-hearted pirate who knows when to have fun. The ice queen who knows when to put people in their place." He brought both my hands up and kissed them. "If I didn't love ye, would I have gone with Uma to bring ye back home?"

He wouldn't. And I've seen the girls Harry used to flirt with before. He would just have a small fling before throwing them away. Most of the time it would have been funny. Back then, I didn't care if most of those girls got hurt because their pain amused me. The thought that either of them had a chance with Harry. Now, being at the other end, it doesn't feel good. That's probably how those other girls felt once Harry dropped them.

And he's right. If Harry didn't love me then he would have stayed on the Isle with Gil and the crew. Underworld, he could have flirted with Uma while I was gone - which she told me he didn't. Which thinking about it now...Harry is the one who always sabotages my dates with most of my exes. He even helped me get through one of my bad breakups.

Bringing my arms up, I wrapped them around Harry and yanked him down for a bone-crushing embrace. My head nuzzled on his neck as I just let everything out and cried. Harry wrapped one hand around my waist and the other held the back of my head.

"Shhh," Harry cooed me. "It's ok, Frosty."

"I'm sorry, Harry," I cried. I held him closer. "What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing, love. I would be suspicious of ye if the roles were reversed." He pulled away and ran his fingers through my hair. "All though, you do look rather ravishing like this."

I let out a small chuckle. "I love you, Harry."

He smiled. "Love ye, too, MJ. True love's kiss might not have broken this spell but we'll find another way. I'll hook everyone in this place until we do."