Snowball

If anyone deserves to be on Boredon, it's my cousin Celia. Yes, Mal and them sent a small message telling me the good news. I promised not to tell her about it. They asked me about Uma but I lied and said that I had no idea where she is. I said she never came back to the Isle. Hey, I might not hate them as much but I know who my real friends are. Uma's got my back since they left and now it's my turn to have hers.

I heard singing coming from outside and knew that was my cue to leave. I wouldn't miss Celia's acceptance for anything. I hugged Doc goodbye and kissed Harry before I flew out of the arcade.

"Try not to kill each other!" I shouted.

"No promises made," I heard Dr. Facilier. I just made it out the door before I heard a few crashes. I sighed in annoyance. I'm not even gone for a minute and he's already trying to pick a fight with Harry. Why can't he just be happy that I'm with Harry? Aunt Yzma sure is.

I followed the music towards the docks. The song ended and a few parents with their kids were holding up their papers in hopes of their kids to get accepted. I landed on one of the rooftops and hid behind the pillar. I small smile came to my face as I leaned against it while I looked at Celia. She didn't seem nervous at all. She was just as giddy as the rest of them. I mean, look at Dizzy. She's just happy to see Evie again.

"I can't believe this day had finally arrived," Evie announced which got the crowd going again. "I honestly wish we could take you all with us and someday, very soon, maybe we can."

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us," Mal joked.

Evie nodded with a little chuckle. "So sick of us."

See? At this point, I would have yelled I'm already sick of you. But this is Celia's day and I'm not going to let anything ruin it.  So I kept my mouth shut and waited for the perfect time to conjure up a snowball. Just because I'm not going to ruin it by throwing a rotten tomato at them, doesn't mean we all can't have a little snowball fight.

"Can I get a drum roll, please?" Evie asked. The crowd started to stomp their feet. I'm just waiting for a giant to walk out and say something like fee, fy, fo, fum. I could see Mal's eyes looking over the audience. I know she's looking for me. I told her I was coming but I never said where I would be. "First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella,- my sweet, sweet friend."

One of the guys grabbed Dizzy by her shoulders and shook her excitedly. "That's you," he said.

Evie smiled and pointed at Dizzy, who already had a huge smile on her face. "My Dizzy."

Dizzy actually squealed and ran to the front. Ahh, that's adorable.

Carlos rolled up his paper and started reading. "Next, is son of Smee." Mr. Smee looked at his son happily as he motioned him to go along. "Come on, Squeaky."

Squeaky's twin brother, Squirmy, had his hand out while he stood next to Carlos. I pouted my lip at the twin boys. One always with the other. They're never separate. Like ever. Since birth. I remember the day where Harry's dad actually gave the boys their own set of red hats like their father. The nicest thing the codfish has ever done for someone that isn't his own children.

Which didn't surprise me when Jay pulled out his paper and said, "And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on." I started to clap with the crowd as Jay patted the spot next to him. "Bring it in, buddy!"

That just left one more person. I took that as my chance and held my hand up to conjure a small snowball as Mal looked at the crowd. "And last, but certainly not least, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class." Oh, please. Celia doesn't need that. "Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia."

Celia probably knew she was going to get picked because she grinned while doing a little spin. "I'm back."

Oh, now it's my turn to make an appearance. A little smirk came to my face as I looked at the snowball before I threw it. There was a small gasp when it landed right in the middle of Mal's chest. I let out a small chuckle before I waved my hands to conjure up more before I threw them at Evie, Carlos, and Jay. Their mouths were wide open as I started to laugh. They started to look around and I decided to have a bit...more fun.

I waved my hands and created more snowballs as I flew up and started throwing more at them. I kept making more snowballs as I hid and threw them. Mal and the gang were looking around while Celia looked a bit embarrassed. Dizzy, she looked happy about the whole thing and tried to make a snowball of her own.

"Where are they coming from?" Mal asked Evie.

I started to laugh as I floated down. "Oh, Mal. You should know the answer to that by now," I said.

"MJ," they yelled happily.

I motioned my hands out with a smirk. "In the flesh. Miss me." Then I was tackled into a hug by the four of them. "I'll take that as a yes."

"What are you doing here, MJ?" Carlos asked.

"I live here," I responded as if it were simple. Then I wrapped my arm around Celia. "You really didn't think I would miss my cousin's acceptance letter, did you?" Ok, there was no letter but you get what I'm trying to say.

"I hoped you did," Celia mumbled under her breath. I flicked her forehead before she wrapped her arms around me. "I'm kidding."

"Is it just you?" Evie asked as she looks around.

I sighed as I pulled away from my cousin. "You mean if I've seen Uma?" She nodded. "Just like I told Mal, I haven't seen her on the Isle."

"What about Harry and them?" Carlos asked.

"Harry's back at the arcade. Arguing with Doc as usual."

Celia rolled her eyes. "Why is he your boyfriend again? Not only does he annoyed Dad, but he's annoying me, too."

I grinned down at her. "Because I love him. Now, hush before I freeze your feet to the ground. Or worst."

Mal gave me a hopeful glance. "MJ, are you sure there's nothing we can do to change your mind? You know you're always welcomed in Auradon."

"Sorry, Mal. Like I've told you before, my place is here on the Isle." Until Uma and I find a way to break the barrier. "Besides, I don't think I want to see Austin again."

Jay furrowed his brows. "You mean, Aurox?"

"Pot-ay-to, pot-ah-to. Guy's lucky I'm not there now to show him who's the better archer again." I smiled at Celia. "Not only that...I'm sure my dear cousin will scam him at one point."

"You know it," Celia said as we high-fived each other.

Carlos wrapped his arms around Smee's twins. "Well, we'll be back next week for them. In case you change your mind." He looked at the rest of the chosen VK's. "So, pack your stuff," he gave them a teasing look, "your own stuff."

I decided to play along with this. "Where are you going?"

Celia and Dizzy grabbed each other's hands and jumped happily. "We're going to...."

"Auradon!

》》》》

A/N: Another chapter!! And just like I promise, here is another edit/fanart of MJ that I did. Wait till you see what's in store for MJ.