Happy Ending After All

We finally did it. The barrier is brought down. I - I never thought this day would happen. We all went towards the entrance of the Isle to see everyone cheering and celebrating a new fantastic day. A day that will go down in history.

A huge smile came to my face but was soon replaced by a shriek when I felt two strong arms grabbing me from behind. Harry was laughing in glee as he spun us around in celebration.

"Harry. Harry, stop. I'm gonna puke," I giggled. He soon set me back down. I turned around and smiled at him as my arms wrapped around his neck. "We did it."

"Yes, we did," he replied with a smile before he leaned down and kissed me.

(Mal) (Uma) ( MJ) (Mal and Uma)

It's time to bring together

Time for a brand new start

We gonna put it in motion

Break down what keeps us apart

No more, no division we down

New team, got the vision

Unite!

So we stand, now we living marching

In the light, one two, one two like

I see you (you see me)

Imperfect (perfectly)

Face to face

We can see clearly our similarities like

Harry, Gil, and I went toward the small bridge where Uma was overlooking Auradon and the Isle. I stood next to Uma and gave her a smile while placing my hand on her shoulder.

Day and night

Wrong or right

We come together for a good time

I felt smaller arms wrap around my waist. I looked down to see Celia hugging me. She smiled at me and I couldn't help but return it as I wrapped one arm around her and the other around Uma. Everyone below us continued dancing in celebration.

(Uma) (Celia) (Harry) (All)

We're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town

Everyone all around

Let's be whoever like this

Stronger together like this

Uma, Celia, and I ran down the left side of the stairs while Gil and Harry went toward the right. We all met in the middle of the square and began dancing with everyone. 

Believing in second chances

And we're all starting today

Marching on in a new land

Our world's a better, a better place

I don't know how, but we were somehow in sync with Auradon. Mal and the rest of them were in front of the castle so it was like - even though we're on different islands - we were facing each other. Soon, we were all walking toward each other on the bridge.

(Evie) (Carlos) (Jay) (All)

Welcome, the addition new love