Motel discussions (Lucius)

**sorry for the short chapter! An the long waiting times between the chapters, I am a mess. I'll try and bang out more chapters for you all!

Lucius made a point to hurry the poor house elves to start dinner and bring refreshments for the both of you in the sitting room.  He continued his ordering about while you took a seat on a love seat styled with silver and hunter green throw pillows. A glass soon appeared on the small end table next to you, from what you could tell it was some form of wine, more than likely the most expensive.  "Lucius, are you sure about this, whatever this is between us?" You quipped up while glancing at him over the rim of the wine glass as you took a sip. "I will not answer this again, I've already said yes." His grey eyes bore into you, "Besides, it's not like my marriage is something to attempt to save, Narcissa has made it clear I'm not wanted as a significant other, just a source of income and stability for Draco." He stated seating himself in a chair across from you. "What about Draco, he wouldn't understand this at all. You can't keep secrets like this from children long, they will always find out." You stated back at him, setting the glass down on the table. "Y/N, do not spoil the mood, we will cross that bridge when it comes to it." He answered you. You rolled your eyes, not wanting to get him into a mood. You felt the weight shift as he sat next to you, cramming the both of you into the smaller couch.  "Stop thinking so far ahead, just enjoy what's in the moment." He lowly said placing a hand on your knee, "I will deal with whatever wrath Narcissa will bring and will answer anything Draco may question about. You do not need to worry about it." He leaned in kissing your temple. "What have you done with THE Lucius Malloy?" You joked leaning against him, "I've never seen you be so tender and caring" You told him. The both of you stayed there and chatted about old memories, current events and what you both wanted from this hidden relationship. Before long a house elf came in stated dinner was served. You both ate rather slowly, enjoying the company and conversations. "Bath or shower tonight my dear?" Lucius asked setting down his forth glass of wine. "Depends, where you wanting to join me?" You quipped back smirking. "Options always an option with you." He sighed out pushing himself from the table and waiting for you to stand with him to escort you to his room. "Shower, is fine thank you." You stated walking behind him.

Laying under the silk sheets of Lucious's bed you stared at the ceiling, thoughts racing too many unknown decisions to be made, how will you handle going back into life at Hogwarts, if you even go back. What about Lucious being an old deatheater? Will this affect anything? "Are you going to actually get some sleep or just stay awake?" Lucious mumbled out rolling over to face you. You huffed turning away from him, only to feel his arm snake around you and pull you closer. "Stop thinking and just enjoy yourself." Was all he said before falling back into sleep. You finally gave in allowing yourself to sleep even if it's just for a few hours.