Relaxation at a price

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this, sorry it took so long! I wanted to add some Lucius X reader into this chapter because who doesn't love a love triangle! Make sure to follow me to keep up with my slow ass updates! :)

You awoke with a stiff shoulder, groaning and rolling over you muttered a "Fuck me." And looked for the second vial only to see that the pillows you laid on where in the way. You flung your arm out of the covers and aimlessly waved your hand about until it met the second vial Severus had left you. Sitting up you uncorked it and threw back like a shot of Firewhiskey, leaving its usual disgusting tasted in your mouth, you decided to go brush your teeth and look over how much of your wound had healed. It didn't look at bad as it had felt, moving it a bit you noticed you had some range or motion but not a lot. Judging yourself in the mirror you wrinkled your nose as you saw your teeth, you absolutely hated them, your canine teeth pointed out a bit more than a normal person would.  Annoyed at yourself for mentally breaking yourself down, you grabbed your tooth brush and began to brush your teeth. Gathering a quick outfit together you headed out to the dining hall for some much-needed food. Walking briskly, you ran smack into a student Draco Malfoy to be exact. "Oh, good Lord, are you alright, did I hurt you? Sorry, I was so wrapped up thinking about food I wasn't paying any mind at all." You said rather breathlessly. "I'm fine Professor Knight." was the boy's reply. "No need to call me that, you can call me (Y/N) after all we have some catching up to do. I never got to really talk to you that much Draco and I am sorry for that." You said as you both walked down the corridor. "How are thing coming along for you, everything alright?" you asked him. "Quite fine thank you, uhm... (Y/N) do you think you could maybe tell me some stories about you and my dad?" he asked you in return. "As long as you don't tell your father it is a done deal! I know how "serious" your father can be. If you ever need anything Draco please, feel free to ask me." You said to him. "Father says hello by the way, I wrote him about you two weeks ago, he said he would to talk to you soon, if you would like I can let you use my owl to send him a letter." Draco said rather quickly as if he didn't want people to understand him offering you things. "No, need Draco, I have my own thank you though and it probably wouldn't be best, your mother hates me for being to close your father." You said lowly sensing the boy didn't want others to hear you too talking about his father. Suddenly out of nowhere he turned on you, getting that all to familiar look on his face. "My father will be hearing about this Professor Knight!" he said rather sharply turned and stormed into the great hall alone.  You chuckled to yourself like father like son, can't be seen doing good for anyone not even themselves.  Sighing you went up to the table addressing your fellow Professors with a "Good Morning." And taking your seat to enjoy your meal.

"(Y/N) dearie, how are you doing?" Minerva asked you "Very sore, but for the most part I am fine. Sorry for leaving you to the wolves the past two weeks." You said back. "Oh, it's fine, I saved all the papers for you to grade while you are recovering." She said cheekily smiling at you.  You smelt an all too familiar scent the smell of old books, ink and burnt leather. "Good Morning." Came his voice. "Good Morning to you as well." You said over the brim of your cup. Eating quickly and watching the students come and go you finished and headed to the class room you and Minerva shared. Entering it quickly you tidy it up a bit more, helped organize the next rubric for grading of next few week's homework, tests, and projects. Sitting down to catch up on what the students had learned so far you completely zoned out going over everything to make sure you where as caught up as you could be. Sighing after about 3 hours of this, you stood stretching when Minerva came in. "Miss Knight, Dumbledore would like a word with you in his office." She said calmly. "I was wondering when I would be summoned." You said walking towards the door. "I reorganized the room, made the next 3 week's grading rubrics, and got myself caught up on where you all are at in lessons for the 1st,2nd 3rd and 4th years. I will start the 5th year next when I return. Then I will start on those papers." Your replied to her. Walking out and towards Dumbledore's office you knew what was coming he wanted a detailed report on what you had found.