Christmas Day

Severus POV:
He woke up before you like usual, you slept like a damn bear half the time. He laid in his playing with random strays of your hair that where sticking to his chest, you where glued to his side, facing the opposite direction. He lazily picked up pieces and let them fall back to his chest. You moved a little an he held still not wanting to wake you up. He needed to get up to finish getting your gift together but he didn't want to he was enjoying the peace he felt with you by him, soundly asleep. He rolled over on his side and wrapped an arm around your waist. Inhaling your perfume, he could feel all his worries just disappear laying with you. You wiggled a little shifting your position, facing him now you snuggled into his chest. "Go back to sleep." He whispered to you. "No, stay in bed with me. You always wake up so damn early." You mumbled out still half awake. "Fine, but just a few more minutes." He whispered to you, rolling back onto his back. You moved to lay your head on his chest. Within minutes he had fallen asleep again.

Y/N POV:
You slipped out of bed, tip toeing to the bathroom. Trying to be as silent as possible to let Severus sleep some more. He was currently sprawled out in bed. You went into his study An flicked your wand decorating the study An lighting the fire place to heat up the area, it was always cold in his chambers but with it being winter an snowing for the past month or so, you both had made sure to constantly have a fire burning to you both warm. Once the study was done an already starting to warm up, you quickly apparated to your chambers to grab his gifts, so you could have them whenever he woke up.

You returned to still hear him slightly snoring, you smiled to yourself enjoying how peaceful he looked sleeping verses when he is awake. You tip toed back to bed an under the covers, scooting closer to him. He rolled over to his side allowing you to snuggle closer to his warmth, he put an arm around your waist, pinning you in place. Within minutes you where back asleep in his embrace.

**3 hours later**

You woke up to feel Severus moving around next to you. "Morning sleepy head." You mumbled smiling at him. "Morning." He replied rubbing his face. You stretched coming into an seated position. You felt him move behind you, planting a soft kiss on your exposed shoulder. "Merry Christmas, Love." He continued kissing up your neck, you hummed enjoying his attention. "Merry Christmas." You said softly leaning back into him. "You should wear this to bed more often. It looks good on you." He said playing with the hem of the fabric. "So your saying I should wear more of your clothing to bed?" You teased "Your shirts are a lot more comfortable than a night gown. I honestly didn't think you owned a simple T-shirt." He just rolled his eyes an gave you one of his smirks. You turned back around to climb out of bed. An get dressed into some casual clothing.He followed you a few minutes later, sighing heavily when he entered the study. "I decorated while you slept, I'll clean it up don't worry." You said waving a hand at him. Kissing him on the cheek, you handed him the box wrapped in black wrapping paper that you stuffed with the jars you'd found, praying to whatever almighty being that he would like what you got him. His facial features never changing as he opened up the box, you expected that. You watched as his eyes shifted with each one he picked up, pulling out the photos you placed inside, each photo a memory you had with him, from the first time you met him during your first year here. The last jar was a larger size round one, "No, picture?" He questioned "Nope. I wanted that one to be one of us together, as a couple. An we haven't taken any." You blushed rushing it out in one breath. "Well, I guess we need to take a photo." He leaned over the small area you'd both been sitting at he kissed you passionately, the sound of the camera going off is the only thing that interrupted the moment. "There you have a photo." He said standing an going to a random book shelf. You watched him rummaging through things until finally he found whatever he was looking for. He walked back to you with a slight blush dusting his cheeks, which only made you blush as well. "I found this an it reminds me of you." He said pulling the ring out, you looked at him again blushing even more now. "It's not that kind of ring, it's just that I thought you'd like it. It's more of a promise that I'll always be here for you, even when you think I'm the worst person on this planet." He finished sliding the ring on your finger. You gazed at the moonstone in the middle, he remembered it was your favorite. You nearly tackled him as you kissed him fiercely. He just smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around you. "So you like it?" You smiled an replied between kissing him "I fucking love it." He returned the kisses, you both getting more wrapped up in the moment than you intended. The impact of your forceful kiss sending both of your to floor.Before you knew it, you where both naked an begging for one another's touch. You kissed his jaw line to his neck an he lightly groaned under you. He flipped you so your underneath him, kissing you as he entered you, you both moaned at the sensation of it. He rocked softly slowly increasing his speed. Enjoying the sounds you made under him, he grabbed a handful of your hair kissing you to the point it took your breath away. The tension building in you finally springing free, you moaned into the kiss as he held you tighter as he was nearing his climax as well, he broke the kiss an moaned into your neck still holding you close. You looked at him, his cheeks red for the activity you both just went through. You ran your fingers through his hair kissing the tip of his nose. He smiled kissing you lightly before pulling out an rolling next to you, he lazily traced small circles "Are you hungry yet?" He questioned you, "I'm getting there, did you have something in mind?" You questioned him back. "We need to get dressed." Was all he said as he stood up gathering his clothing. You both dressed, once dressed he held out his arm for you to grab it. He apparated the both of you to a small house. "Food should be ready shortly." He said walking off. You walked around noticing the pictures an unorganized stacks of books, papers and jars everywhere. It hit you then. He took you to his house. You walked around a bit more until Severus nearly scared you half to death by coming up behind you to let you know dinner was ready. You both ate with just a little small talk. Once finished he walked you around stoping when he got to a random room. "I've cleared a space for you here." He said not looking at you, allowing you to open the door yourself. The room was filled with books, a desk, a small couch, basically everything you used daily that he had noticed you looking at he even got some of the same books you'd checked out of the library. Oh walked around the area noticing all the work he'd put into this. "Severus." was all you said to him. He was blushing again, slightly. You hugged him burying your face into his chest. "So you like it then?" He questioned you hugging you back. "Yes, I like it. Thank you." Was your muffled reply. "Now, I get to pester you outside of Hogwarts." You said looking at him. "Joy." Came his sarcastic reply.

Severus POV:
He watched your face light up with the sight of the ring, an instantly felt himself melt. He hadn't even said what it was for yet, just the fact that you accepted him for who he was, made him wish it was more than what he got it for. He hadn't felt this strongly for another person since Lily, he rarely thought of her with you around. Although you where the biggest pain in the ass, he still wanted you. He admitted to himself how much he loved you being in his life. The passionate intimacy that followed him giving you the ring, just solidified everything he'd been planning. He'd spent weeks getting the spare room together for you to have a space in his house, he wanted you to feel, at home there as much a you did in his chambers at Hogwarts. He knew the school year was almost over and he wanted you with him for as long as he could have you. He watched your facial expression each time you looked at your ring, the way you walked around the spare room touching everything he'd noticed you'd like. He couldn't help but feel like maybe his happiness was finally starting to happen, an all the pain an misery he went through would be put aside to be replaced with memories like the ones he would be making with you.

A/N: sorry another sappy fluff fest here lol!