Leave me

You'd removed yourself from Hogwarts completely and found work else where, although Dumbledore still chose you to do most of his errands. You had been living with Severus for a little while now, but you'd continually felt a restlessness , although you loved Severus an the fact he'd made a place for you in his heart and home. You couldn't help but have the feeling something was horribly wrong, an you needed to leave, you needed your old self back, the one who was comfortable alone and needed no one.
You rummaged throughout your room the two of you shared trying to find something to occupy your time, while Severus was still in his study. When your hand landed on the forgotten envelope you'd hidden.
You'd never opened it, an now you felt the need to do so.
You used your nail to pry open the top of it, allowing its contents to pour out. You froze as you looked at the below pictures of each person some you knew an others you'd never met. Your stomach roiled and a cold sweat started as you locked your sight on the photo to the left. Anger flared throughout you. You snatched it up and finished rifling through the remaining contents. The list of names, birth dates, and time frames worsened your anger and the feeling of pure betrayal. The letter within held no purpose to you, at the moment was crammed into your pocket along with your wand. Only the picture remaining in your hand.

You snatched out your wand and quickly murmured out a spell that removed all your belongs and sent them to a place of your choice. You stormed out of the room. He was still in his study where he usually remained, until he felt the need for company.
Making your way down the hall, you practically ripped the door off its hinges. Severus turned to meet you, shock on his face on how aggressive you'd become for only going to your room at the end of conversation between the two of you. "Something the matter?" He questioned you arching a brow. You rage was harder to control as you faced him.  You marched up to him an flung the photo on the table. "How long Severus?" You growled out to him. He didn't answer he just grabbed the photo off the table an turned to face you. "I wanted to tell you (Y/N). I just never could tell you, I.." he tried to step towards you to continue his sentence but you blurred out before he could finish "You couldn't tell me your a fucking death eater Severus." You shouted grabbing his arm an rolling up the sleeve, nothing was there. "Show it." You snapped at him. He murmured something an soon the dark mark appeared. You let his arm drop, tears starting to pool in your eyes. You couldn't change him, you couldn't save him, but you could leave him, pretend you'd never went down this path and hopefully never see the man again. "(Y/N), please let me explain." He tried to pull you back to him, "There is nothing to explain, this wasn't something you joined an regretted so you stop attending, you where there not even three weeks ago for a meeting." You hissed out." You where raging an needed to leave now before things ended horribly. You shoved him away, "God Damnit (Y/N)! Stop it! An let me explain.!" He yelled back to you yanking on  your arm, to make you stop. You went with the motion, allowing him to pull you back to him, "Just let me leave, Severus, you can't save this, I'm leaving." You whispered out as he attempted to hold you, only for you to slightly push him away.  His grip tightened more causing pain to radiate to your elbow. "No, you're not." He growled out stepping closer to you.
You whipped your wand out and pointed it at him.
"Don't you dare." He told you his anger also peaking as he pushed you forward pinning you between the wall and his chest. "Let me explain, everything to you. Please." He whispered his dark eyes bore into.

You felt the want of it, the pull he had over you. You closed your eyes to help yourself focus once more. You took a deep breath breathing in his musky scent you'd come to love so much. You exhaled slowly, preparing yourself for what would ultimately destroy you. You didn't have time to think long, before you felt his lips pressed on yours, he kissed with more passion than he ever had. You wanted to melt into it, you wanted to forget everything you'd just found. He broke the kiss "please.." his words where cut off as you kneed his in the groin taking the chance to get out of his grasp as he slouched releasing you. It was a low blow and you knew it. "I don't want your explanation, they have killed so many people, he killed Lilly. You loved her." You told him sounding oddly calm as he got back to his feet, using the wall as a crutch. He took his wand out an you watched as patrons came into shape. It was a doe. That hit you harder than anything he could have said or physically done to you. "You never stopped." You stated your eyes boring into him. "It's not like that." He told you. But the damage was done, an you where right there will never be a salvation for this.
You slowly removed the moon stone ring you'd come to adore and flung it at him, he watched as it rolled across the floor settling on the round rug between the two of you. The look of devastation on his face nearly broke you. "If we ever meet again, I will not hesitate next time." You told him, the tears slowly falling down your cheeks. "Don't do this." He called to you as he went to get the ring. The mark shifting on his skin only made your distaste worse. "Good Bye Severus." You told him before briskly walking out an into the night air, apperating as soon as you shut the door.

Severus stood in the hall way still regretting everything this decision not only cost him one love but now both of them. With a flick of his wrist everything darkened as he watched the shift back to his original home, the evidence of you now gone. All but one picture remained in his study, his favorite one, the one he took on Christmas Eve. He held the moonstone ring, he shoved it into his pocket as he walked back into the study slamming it shut an closing out the world once more.

A/N: Enjoy it Loves!