Satin Memories

A/N: if you don't like solo smut you might want to wait on the next chapter!
This will be a Solo Severus smut (aka Masturbation.)
Also for anyone who doesn't know: a nightie from where I am from is basically a babydoll style night dress.

An please, do enjoy yourselves. 🖤💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Severus had spent the past month concocting a potion that would help him pin point your location.
He was depressed relying on this new dubbed mission to find you was pretty much the only thing keeping him anchored to the world.  His blood still boiled at the thought of Lucious having your items.
Figuring he knew more than he was saying he planned on playing Lucious favorite hide out a friendly or not so friendly visit.

However all that mattered to him was the glass of scotch in his hand, taking another shot of the liquid he quickly poured another an day himself on the couch in front of the fire place. His mind was a whirl of emotions wanting to find ways to escape him, However he wasn't the man for openly showing anything so bottled up those emotion stayed.
His mind was swimming with memories ranging from childhood to recent events as an adult. Slamming down another shot he reluctantly got up to put the glass back where it belong so it would be cleaned. Half swaying half stumbling he proceeded to make his way to his bed. Removing his heavy black robe and shoes, he proceeded to remove the rest of his clothing to shower and finish readying himself for bed.
Enjoying the heat and the increase of the small buzz he achieved from his shots of scotch, he half hazardly proceeded in his shower not really giving a shit about it, just mainly focusing on the grime he picked up from failed potions students did. Turning the water off and wrapping a towel around him he re-entered his room, goose bumps forming on his pale skin as the temperature difference hit him. He made his way to the dresser where his wand was left, doing a small complex motion and murmured "Focillo" while moving his wand over the room to somewhat warm the air, feeling a bit warmer he made sure to gather more wood and light the fire place.
Returning to his dresser to find something suitable to wear to bed, but only fixating on the satin nightie you'd left behind. He held it tightly, remembering exactly how you looked in it last. His minds eye replaying your movements and the way your hips swayed as you walked out of the bathroom.
Groaning slightly he plopped back onto his bed, noting the empty space that hadn't been touched since you left. His tump rubbed the lace trim of your nightie as he kept thinking of your body in it.

They way it would slowly ride up your thighs when you'd climb into bed, the way your breast would fill each cup. His grip tightened on it, wanting to feel you. His body was on fire by now, his mind racing with the way you'd press yourself against him. His body soon started to react to the memories his mind was bringing up, the feel of you lips as you would kiss down his jawline, his neck, chest, and stomach.
His body soon erupted in another onset of goosebumps but this time from his own doing, running the satin material down his bare chest. He groaned softly as the towels fabric rubbed against his sensitive head as he shifted on the bed.
Once comfortable he began to slowly tease himself, from softly massaging his balls, to lightly tracing his length. Much like you use to, only using the lightest of touch he possibly could achieve. Slowly he would grip himself giving a little squeeze and then returning to his own torture. Still holding your nightie, he carefully ran it down his chest again, enjoying the sensitivity of his own skin now.
Grabbing his length and rubber it a little rougher he groaned deeply, craving this feeling and wanting more of it but wanting to enjoy himself as he replayed the memories of you teasing him. He kept edging himself, almost reaching ecstasy but then pulling away to stop it completely. Bringing the nightie to his face he inhaled the small scent of you perfume that still remained on it. Causing him to grip himself hard and moan, finally he'd let himself lose control of the situation to come undone and lose himself in his self made bliss.
Muttering a small charm, his hand became slicker, warmer and felt as if he was inside you once more. Bucking his hips at the sudden feeling of this, he finally began pumping his dick, feeling the throbbing veins on the underside and how it would twitch when he touched the sensitive head. He couldn't help but letting out more moans, groaning out your name, as his pace became faster and he felt himself coming closer to climax. Gripping himself a bit firmer he proceeded to pump even faster losing himself in the sensation of masturbation. Finally he came, his toes curling his own seed spurted into his hand and all over his lower stomach. Panting and covered in a small amount of sweat, he muttered another charm that would clean up his shameless mess he'd made.
Saying fuck it from putting any clothing on, he simply got comfortable laying naked in his bed, your nightie still held in his hand, as he slowly let his body relax from his intense orgasm.