Bitterness Within

~ holy fucking shit a new update. Enjoy it! If anyone wants to throw some suggestions out there you are more than welcome to!~

An I will hopefully be ending this dumpster fire soon, if you want any scenarios played out shoot 'em over to me and I'll try and get them in for you.

* you already know the deal. This one is a Lucious chapter.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many months had it been now, four, six maybe. You honestly didn't know anymore. The moments stolen within a single second to avoid detection. Your mind dwelling on old memories. An arm encircling you, you lightly drew small patterns on its skin watching as the goosebumps spread across it like wild fire. His breathing an inch away from your neck getting closer as he snuggled in more. "Go back to sleep." His groggy voice murmured. "I will eventually, you go back to sleep, you leave in an hour." You whispered into the blackness of your shared room. A shifting of the bed, made you roll slightly towards him. "I'll go back to sleep if you do too." He murmured. "I know your thinking about it again, an you know it's still the same answer." His grip loosened as he rolled to face the other way. Within minutes his soft snoring was back an you yet again fell into the black pit of your mind, endless thoughts of guilt and greed crashing around you like the waves of an ocean during a hurricane. Your destroying a family, your never going to get him to leave her why would he? Your status is long gone. He has a child with her, do you think you can mother Draco even only has a step parent? He's only using you as a play thing to keep him away from her when they fight. You should have ran when you had the chance to. You blinked a few times attempting to ignore everything in general, finally allowing yourself to fall back asleep.

You woke up to the empty spot beside you, sheets long since gone cold. You frowned, what did you expect a warm embrace, you knew he wouldn't stay, hell he hasn't stayed since he chased you down after leaving the first time. It was always some form of an excuse as to why he can't leave her or "the family name sake." Anger is what fueled you this morning, anger at your stupidity for allowing yourself into this position, anger at him for everything he's not doing, but mostly anger just pure white hot anger.

You flung the sheet back, dressing quickly. You wouldn't be staying in this place another minute. Felling like some common whore, in a house waiting for the next guy to pay and have his way with you. That's all Lucious was fucking doing, stoping for a quick fuck an moving on like your nothing. You'd go out today, find something to distract you if anything.

"Good Morning." A smooth satin voice called from the dinning room. You couldn't see him yet, but his voice alone startled the hell out of you. You crept into the entrance way of the dinning room. "Morning." You said making an effort to remove that bile of anger you brewed up in your shared room. Lucius just looked at you a twinkle of amusement in his stormy eyes. "I would like to at least have a decent breakfast with my lady." He saw the way you almost flinched at the my lady, he hardly EVER used that word unless it was for Narssica. "I guess, I can grace you with my prescience." Was all you said as you seated yourself. "Where are you going?" The question was flat and hung in the air like wet laundry. "Out, didn't think I needed Daddy''s permission to leave." Came your snarky answers, although your temper calmed a bit the way he seemed to be addressing you irked you. Lucious snapped his eyes to you the instant "daddy" left your mouth, an you knew you'd fucked up. "What was that?" Silence fell as you both just stared at one another. "You heard me, Lucious." You said with a calm smooth voice taking a careful sip of the coffee that had been brought out during your stare down.
He still said nothing at a single word. Now awkward with his constant watching you practically chugged your coffee to make your exit. Standing with as much grace as you could muster, you turned and walked out the room. Entering the hallway an practically speed walking towards the main doors.  

~~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~~
Escaping your near death experience with your lover, you'd enjoyed being out and about. Window shopping and just enjoying being around others. You'd found a quaint little shop that sold hand sew bags, needing a new on to use for when you would use your wolf form. You'd glanced at everything the shop keeper had out including the newspaper, picking it up gently to review the pages. The first thing you locked onto was DARK MARK SPARKS PANIC! Your gut dropped, had you slacked off that badly that you've completely neglected to track the remaining death eaters that are still loyal. Your thoughts turning running back in time, searching for everything you've done within the past two years. You aggressively slammed down your coins, leaving the shop with the paper you had, heading straight back home.

Lucious was no where to be found, however the house was a complete wreck, it looked like someone just started slinging shit everywhere. "Creature?" You called out softly. "Yes, my lady?" You nearly died as the elf came up from behind you. "Don't call me that please..what happened?" He looked at you with that blank stare of his "they came for master." He shrugged off your questioning look and started his magic clean up of the house.

You knew exactly who came for him, an honestly you knew who took him, now you have to make a choice on either freeing him or letting him stay there... however you'd need to make a house call to Fudge before you made any other plan...