Choas in the Morning

Severus POV:

He was still drinking once he made it back to his chambers, disappointment in himself for his actions and the fact he let you storm off yet again. Swinging open another cabinet he was in search of either more Brandy or at least some fire-whiskey. After not finding anything he stormed out of his chambers to head to the nearest pub.
Getting their was a bit difficult but he managed only to discover it was closed due to the time. Getting increasingly more agitated, he made up his min, if there was anyone who would have any type of alcoholic drinks it would be you. Even if you where pissed off beyond your normal limits. He wanted you, an he was going to get you.
He closed his eyes an visualized the cottage he'd been to with Lucious once before having a clear picture in mind he apparated. 

Readers POV:
You awoke with a start to glass shattering across the hall, sitting up you quickly tried to untangle yourself from the throw blanket to get to your wand. Successfully reaching your wand you, tip toped to the door slightly opening it, glancing around you didn't see anyone at first. Opening the door fully you began to venture out into the hallway, avoiding shards of glass. "Probably one of the house elf's dropping something." You said out loud to comfort your self. Until a mans body was a few feet from yours, without think you yelled "Stupefy!" Sending the figure to the ground. Heart pounding you looked down to see Severus, sprawled on the floor. " Oh, for fucks sake." You grumbled half pissy half amused you managed to actually hit him with the spell.  Not wanting to reverse the spell just yet you said another one to remove any glass particles from him an the floor surrounding him. Putting the baby blue vase that had broken back together an in its rightful place you got on your knees to attend to your unconscious would be lover.
Leaning over him you moved his hair aside to view his face making sure he didn't get injured from his clumsy entry, as soon as you bent down the strong smell of Brandy hit you like a wall. "He's completely shit faced." You laughed "By Merlin's beard, Severus, you never could hold your Brandy." You charmed him yet again to make his body lighter so you could drag him to the closet bathroom to help sober him up.  Once in your master bathroom you, Your now realizing you have the task of getting this man into the shower. Starting with his cloak you began your task with deft fingers undoing buttons. " Severus, why in the hell did you come here, an why in the hell are you wearing so many fucking layers!" You grumbled out.  You reversed the Stupefy spell so he could possibly help you out.
He slightly jumped back to see you crouched in front of him. A gruff "hhmp" was all that from the man as he fully sat up rubbing the temples. "Where are my shoes." He questioned you. "Behind me. You demolished a large blue vase in the hallway, scared the shit out of me and I Stupefied you." You answer him. "Now that your up, you can figure out your clothes. You need a cool shower to help you sober up." You said to him sharply, all humor gone from you now that he was awake an could talk. He looked down at his robes half pulled down an all buttons undone. A sly smirk crossed his face. "Couldn't help yourself could you." You rose to a standing position. "Get your drunk ass in the shower. I'm going back to bed." You mumbled out walking away an closing the door to give him privacy.  Flopping on the bed you folded back the blankets and snuggled under.

Severus POV:
His head was killing him an when he came too all he saw was you on you knees in front of him undoing his cloak. 'By Merlin's Beard don't let this be a dream.' Was all he could think before your eyes snapped to him, fury from the previous conversation still lingering. He took in your figure, the sleeping shorts rolled up slightly showing more of your thighs an the top you had on graciously showed everything from your bent over position. The quick conversation between you too ended too soon for his liking. He managed to climb to his feet rummaging  through his robe for the vial he had made a habit of keeping on him since you arrived. "Here it is." He sighed uncorking it an slamming it back the foul taste almost making him gage. His head started to clear enough for him to be somewhat functional he went about finishing his undressing, turning the shower on to get it over with so he could talk to you more clearly. He swayed a little bit still somewhat drunk, but in a state of relaxation rather than belligerent.
Gathering his clothes he charmed them to be cleaned and wrinkle free, wrapping a towel around his waist he quickly charmed the dark mark to fade away so you wouldn't be able to see it an walked out the bathroom to find you snuggled under blankets with one foot hanging out.
He went to the other side of the bed tossing the decorative pillows to the floor an flopped down next to you. "Do you not know how to dry off?" You mumble out looking at him from under the blanket. "Yes I do. Is there a problem." He said flatly making himself comfortable. "Your still soaking wet!" You hissed out pulling the blanket down to sit up. He looked over at you with the most 'I don't give a fuck.' Look on his face. "Your point?" He said attempting to get into a sitting position. That was until you pushed him off the bed. "Your going to make my blankets wet!" You said tartly annoyance in your voice.  "Is that all your worried about." He commented back in a husky tone.

Readers POV:
Noticing what you'd just said your checks heated up and you leaned over the side of the bed too see him in a somewhat seated position towel tumbled up barely covering anything. "Trying to find something." He asked the amusement clear in his dark eyes. "You are nasty Severus." You threw a pillow at him. I still don't forgive your drunken accusations, I'll take care of your hung over ass but I'm doing no more than that. It's a three day weekend an I planned on getting things done." You said to him, turning to crawl back to your side of the bed. That was until you felt a hand wrap around your ankle and pull. You came crashing into his wet chest with a loud smack. "You ass let me go!"You struggled against him. "I swear every time you get drunk you either get ridiculously angry or stupidly goofy." You stated pushing him back, in an attempt to get away.
His dark eyes locked into yours, you could see the pain of everything in that brief moment. "I'm sorry, I let a lot of things get the best of me. You've been there for me countless times an I've always shunned you in hopes for another." He said so softly you had to hold your breath to hear him. "Hey, now. We aren't going down this depressing tunnel okay. Let's get back in bed." You sighed hugging him, his wet hair cold an tickling your neck an shoulder as he slowly hugged you back. Trying to stand without pulling the towel off of him or falling you attempted to as gracefully as possible getting back on the bed. You went back to your covers and turned your back towards him. He stood an the sound of the towel hitting the floor made you flush. " your not sleeping naked are you?" You questioned him "Do you want me too?" He teased back. "No, I can manifest a pair of sleep pants." You rolled over to see him now wearing pants. "You are the most emotionally complicated man I've ever met Severus." You turned away glancing at the clock that read 1:45AM.

Severus POV:
He clothed himself, quickly climbing into bed somewhat nervous over sleeping next to you. Once comfortable he sighed out "You where right about the blankets being wet." He grumbled to you. You rolled over to face him "That's what you get, now I'm going back to bed. You can either sleep there or no the couch, your choice." You told him.  "Thanks." He answered and rolled over to face the opposite wall.

Readers POV:

It's too hot, you tired moving to get more comfortable, an arm tighten with your movements. "What the hell." You mentally questioned, your brain still foggy with sleep. Rolling over to face what was behind you. Severus's face was inches from yours his hair falling over his face, you slowly moved his hair out of his face. He jumped awake looking at you shocked, "what are you doing?" He grouched out "well I was sleeping but apparently you like to cuddle in your sleep." You teased him. "You showed up here last night completely shit faced, I made you shower in an attempt to sober up. I let you sleep here last night." You said softly since the two of you where still close, his arm slowly moving off your waist an the warmth leaving you. "So you forgive me then?" He questioned readying himself for your harsh answer of no. "No, I don't forgive you just yet Severus, that will probably take time." You answered him. He gave you a small almost unnoticeable smile before grabbing you, rolling over. Now pinned underneath him he questioned you once more "An what will it take for a full pardon?" Mischief filling his dark eyes. "I'm not sure." You answered him before he allowed more of his body weight to press onto you. Successfully pinning you in place he leaned down an kissed you with as much passion an need as he could channel. It was brief but breathtaking. You looked at him his features now changed with need of you an uncertainty of the entire situation.

A/N: so major cliff hanger! I'll finish it up in the next chapter. Still debating on completing doing a full smut scene or not. 🖤