15. Caraphernelia Part Two

Song - Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil
Picture - Vic

Alysha's P.O.V

"Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night. But there's just something about, this dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy. Licking your fingers like you're done and you've decided, there is so much more than me. And baby honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake. I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me, hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat I'll be the fire that catch you. And what's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole...

Nobody prays for the worthless. Nobody gives another penny for the selfish. You're learning how to taste what you kill now. Don't mind me, I'm just reaching for your necklace. Talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole. Just give her back to me, you know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need, so baby what if I can't forget you? Collide invisible lips, like a shadow on the wall and just throw.

You can't just throw me away..

So baby, what if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat, I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want too?

What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat, I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole. Just give her back to me, you know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need. So baby, what if I can't forget? I better learn to live alone!"

As I finished the song I looked around at the faces of my make shift audience. By make shift audience, I mean Jack, Alex, Zack, and Rian. "What do you guys think?" I asked, biting my lip. I've been working on this song since I began bunking with All Time Low. Which had been only about two days ago. As you probably guessed, this song was about Vic.

"It's amazing, Ally." Rian spoke first, breaking the silence. I smiled in relief as the others nodded their head in response. "Thank god, I was so nervous to show you guys this." I admitted. I took Alex's guitar off, and set it down on the floor next to me. The room was now engulfed in an awkward silence. "Hey, can I talk to Ally for a minute guys?" Alex asked, looking at the others for approval.

They all nodded their heads, and sent him a knowing glance. What the hell?

Once the front door to the bus was secured shut, Alex motioned for me to sit down next to him. "Ally, you need to talk to him." He spoke. I somehow knew that this was what the conversation would be about. "But why?" I asked, my voice cracking. I knew he was right. That I had to talk to Vic, but I was scared that it would turn into a screaming match.

"Vic has been calling me nonstop since you came here. Whatever it is you guys argued about, he seems to want to explain himself to you. Vic and I have been friends for a while, and I know that what he wants to tell you is important." He added.

I groaned loudly and leaned my head on Alex's shoulder. "I know, I just don't know if I'm ready." I said. "Ally, it's been two days." Alex chucked, slinging his arm around my shoulders. "True." I agreed, laughing dryly. "I can go over there with you if you'd like." He offered. "Thanks but I feel like this is something I should do on my own. If I need anything I'll call you." I promised, lifting up my pinkie finger.